Meeting Jim

Jesse was turbo dueling with his sisters duel runner, Jaden called him and whined. Jesse picks up "yes babe" "Immmmm ssssooooo booooorrreeeedddd" Jaden whines, "what would you like to do" Jesse starts driving home. "I wanna cuddle with you" Jaden says, "ok Jaden I'll be there soon" Jesse turns into the forest then the engine of the D-wheel blows up and swerves and hits a tree root making him fly forward and hits something and a lines cut off. Jadens eyes widened as he screamed his name and ran out to look for him, Jesse groans and his head was bleeding out. Jaden found him and freaked out as he wrapped up his wound with his jacket, "hey babe" Jesse smiles weakly. 

Jaden picked him up, Jesse squeaked "careful your carrying a baby". Jaden looked at him "a baby omg a baby" "me and you are carrying babies" Jesse blushes, Jaden took him to the cave. Jesse snuggles to him, Jaden fixed his wounds. Jesse whines at the pain, Jaden hummed a soft song. Jesse purrs listening, Jaden smiled and checked on the baby. The baby moves around unharmed, "I cant remember whos baby thought" Jesse starts thinking. Jaden nuzzled him "most likley mine or Yusei's", Jesse purrs loudly "speaking of him were is he" "Im not sure no one has seen him in a while" Jaden says. "what about his sister, she's gotta baby bump and did we asked Jack" Jesse whines, "They dont know where he is either he left to go hunt and hasn't returned" Jaden says. 

"Charlotte been locked in her room we need to find him" Jesse whines, Jaden looked at him"whats wrong with charlotte. "she carrying a pups someone's pups remember and she misses him" Jesse says, Yusa went to fine her father again even though she came back injured last time. Jaden nodded "I hope he's okay its not like him to leave like this", there was the sound of whimpering coming from a clearing. Jesse nods whining, Yusa heard and followed the sound "dad" she called to him. Jaden kissed him, Yusei whimpered as he was trapped in a small cage. Jesse kissed back, "dad!!, what happed" Yusa runs to him holing her stomach not knowing she stepped in something the had a X on it. 

Yusei used his paw to shove her away before another trap got triggered, Jaden smiled andnheld him. Yusa squeaked and got caught in another trap and whines "Star", Jesse purrs and had a bad feeling. Jaden also had a bad feeling as the clan went and searched, soon finding the two, Yusa panics and her breathing got heavy and she curls in a ball her breathing going down hill. Yusei hummed to her to help her calm down as the clan tried to open up the cages, Yusa was calm but her breathing wasn't and she went unconscious. Jesse saw and ripped the cages apart and gets her out, Yusei looked at Jesse "take her to the cave quickly shes pregnant and could loose the baby".

Jesse nods and opens his wing flying to the cave, Yusei laid down in the cage. Charlotte breaks the cage open "bro" she cries again and hugs him, Yusei hugged her weakly. Charlotte nuzzles him, Yusei smiled. Charlotte smiles back, Yusei nuzzled her. Charlotte purrs nuzzling back, Yusei slowly got up. Charlotte helps him up, Yusei smiled and sighed. "what bro" Charlotte looks at him, "Nothing lets head home" Yusei says. "you sure your ok, I can feel what you feel bro" Charlotte says, "Yeah im okay just tired" Yusei said. "ok" Charlotte says, Yusei walked home. Charlotte follows, Yusei laid down in the den. Charlotte lays next to him, Yusei purred. Charlotte purrs back, Yusei fell asleep. Charlotte fell asleep.

*Couple Days Later*

Lyn was looking for Kalin "babe", Kalin was talking with Yusei. Lyn goes scouting the area, Kalin walked to her and smacked her rear. Lyn squeak "babe!!" she blushes, Kalin smirked. Lyn pouts looking at him, Kalin smiled as he kissed her hand. Lyn blushes bright red, Kalin knelt down. Lyn gasped with tears falling, Kalin pulled out a ring "Lyn ive never known what love is but then you came into my life". Lyn cries "oh Kalin", Kiyru smiled "will you marry me" "yes thousand times yes" Lyn tackles him. Kalin smiled as he put the ring on her, Lyn hugs him and kisses him. Charlotte knock on Martha's door, Kalin picked her up. Martha opened the door, Lyn squeaks. "hey mom" Charlotte smiles, Martha pintched her cheeks.