Double Date

Zane yawns waking up, Yusei wasn't in bed. "babe" Zane yawns getting out of bed, Yusei was in the shower. Zane walks to the bathroom opening the door "morning my beautiful Queen", Yusei hummed as he heard him as he looked at him "hi my dark Alpha". Zane got in the shower with him and hugs him and kissed his neck, Yusei let out a moan as he held onto him. Zane chuckles pulling away and grabs the shampoo bathing himself, Yusei watched him as he blushed. "like what you see" Zane smirks and continues bathing, Yusei nodded as he blushed. "wanna take me" Zane smirks shaking his butt, Yusei pinned him to the floor. Zane yelps blushing, Yusei rammed into him. Zane cries out arching, Yusei started to thrust.

Zane moans loudly, Yusei smirked. Zane blushes darkly, He smiled. Zane smiles back, Yusei kissed him. Zane moans arching, Yusei kissed his neck. Zane moans, Yusei moaned his name. Zane moans and bucks back taking Yusei deeper, Yusei moaned his name. Zane flips them over and rides him moaning, Yusei held onto his hips. Zane rides him harder, Yusei smirked as he watched. Zane blushes moaning and takes him deeper, Yusei played with Zane's member. Zane moans louder arching, Yusei smirked and continued. Zane moans loudly, Yusei moaned his name. Zane cries out his name coming, Yusei came deep inside him. Zane moans arching, Yusei smiled as he kissed him. Zane kisses back, Yusei smiled.

"lets wash up and go on date, unless you want me to tease you" Zane smirks, Yusei smirked as he smacked his ass and got out of ths shower. Zane yelps pouting "I'm about to shove a shampoo bottle up your butt", Yusei smirked "I hope its the brand called Zane's big member" "maybe, what about two" Zane smirks. Yusei smirked as he put on his boxers, "I picked your clothes out and you'll look cute in it" Zane smirks getting out. Yusei looked at his clothes and then at him, "you'll look cute in a mini skirt and thigh high socks" Zane smirks. Yusei blushed deeply "do you think Jesse would look hot as a bondage slave" he asked, "yes" Zane smirks wagging his tail happy.

"I told him once but he doesn't believe me" Yusei said, Zane chuckles "I might take you both out". Yusei giggled "be careful Jaden might challenge you for him", Zane pouts. Yusei kissed him, Zane kisses him back. Yusei started to get dressed, "you don't mind dressing like a girl" Zane asked. "Hey I look cute" Yusei smirked, "sure do, mind bending over for daddy" Zane rubs his inner thigh. Yusei hummed as he bent over to tie his shoes, "you make me want to take you" Zane smirks grabbing his hips and grinds against him. Yusei looked back at him and winked "what's stopping you" "I'm going to stretch that hole of yours" Zane grabs his panties and pulls hard giving him a wedgie, Yusei let out a gasp as he turned around and bit Zane.

"hey" Zane pins his chest to the bed and pulls again, Yusei growled as he bit him again not liking it. Zane growls back and pulls a little grinding hard against his entrance, Yusei moaned his name as his body fell to the ground. Zane smirks and puts him on the bed and go to his dragon form and slams both his members into Yusei, Yusei screamed out as he clawed the bed. Zane growls happily at the tightness and thrust into him, Yusei moaned his name as he was moved around. "if I was banging you in public and the skirt was down everyone would think I was banging a woman" Zane says pounding violently, painfully and harshly into him, Yusei screamed out as the skirt started to rip from it being pulled between the two.

Zane rams a rod with balls on it into his member and ties a ribbon around his member to keep him from coming and pounds into him at the same pace, Yusei moaned loudly as he bucked his hips against the male as he clawed his arms. Zane continues his actions spreading his butt to go deeper as the tip of his members poked out, Yusei looked up at him as his eyes were teary as he was all laid out on the bed. "you look cute" Zane licks Yusei's lips, Yusei blushed as he looked away. "you think Jesse will call me or Jaden daddy" Zane smirks and bucks balls deep into him, Yusei screamed loudly as he arched his back. Zane smirks pounding into him harshly, Yusei moaned as he wanted to cum.