Caged Freedom

Crow walks to the doctor nervous and signs in and sits down waiting, Jack sat nect to him. Crow whines scared, Jack held his hand. Crow whines as the doctor calls his name, Jack took him to the room. Crow whines loudly, Jack picked him up. Crow whines clinging to him, Jack set him on the bed. Crow whines, the doctor came in. Crow yelps jumping pinning ears, The doctor smiled "its alright Crow". Crow whines, Jack nuzzled him. Crow purrs swaying his tail, the doctor checked the babies. "I want to know who the father is" Crow asked, "Well seeing as these pups are pretty big and the timing I would say Jack but we wont know until they are born" the doctor said. Crow nods smiling, Jack smiled.

Crow goes to his cat form and hops onto his shoulder, Jack smiled and him left. Crow purrs holding on, Jack took him home. Crow smiles, Yusa was whining in pain. Yusei nuzzled her, Jack yawned. Yusa purrs whining, Crow yawns. Yusei licked her belly, Jack laid down. Yusa purrs, Crow snuggles to him. Yusei snuggled to her, Jack smiled. Yusa snuggles to him then heard squeaky whines and looks behind her, Crow purrs loudly. Yusei looked as well, Jack fell asleep. Yusa lift her tail and saw a new born blond pup "the pups are coming" she whines, Crow falls asleep. Yusei got a blanket and nuzzled her belly, Jack snored. Yusa screams pushing "Jack!", Crow whines. Jack couldn't hear her, Yusei helped her.

Yusa whimpers pushing more, the last pup came out. Yusa collapsed panting heavily, the two pups latched onto her. Yusa purrs but was too weak to lift her head, Yusei licked her muzzle gently. Yusa purrs curling around her pups, The two pups stretched. Yusa purrs and lifts her head and licks their heads, the pups suckled. Yusa smiles purring and wags her tail, Yusei smiled. Yusa yawns laying her head down, Yusei went outside. There was a wolf digging in a hole, a bunny whimpers. Yusei growled at the wolf and ran at it, three wolves tackles him. The Alpha wolf dug the bunny out and grabs it by the scruff and ran, the bunny whines. Yusei rammed the wolf to a tree as he grabbed the Alpha by the tail and slammed it to the ground, the Alpha growls attacking him.

The bunny ran in the hole and a wolf follows in the small hole, Yusei got on his fours as he was twice as big as the Alpha as he roared making the ground shake. The Alpha yelps and runs with his tail between his legs, two wolves in the hole mounts the bunny and rams into the same entrance stretching her. The bunny screams in pain and blood flows out making a puddle under them, Yusei attacked them as he pulled and ripped at some of their fur as he pulled them off the bunny and roared. The wolves ran off, the orange bunny whimpers and stays under her mate. Yusei licked her clean as he licked her entrance, Raven purrs putting her paws on his muzzle. Yusei wagged his tail as he licked her, Raven moans arching.

Yusei licked her clit, Raven moans louder. Yusei licked her hole, Raven moans bucking. Yusei ate her out, Raven cries out coming. Yusei wagged his tail as he ate it, Yusei pulled away. Raven licks his member, Yusei moaned a little. Raven sucks on it, Yusei moaned as his member grew. Yusei bucked his hips, Raven continues her actions. Yusei moaned as he laid back, Raven deepthroats him. Yusei moaned loudly, Raven goes faster. Yusei came all over her, Raven squeaks blushing. Yusei panted, Raven pants and whines. Yusei smirked "how about we let Zane clean you" "I saw him in the bathroom with a pink and white stick, he was using it" Raven whines, Zane whines as the test was negative for the tenth time and cries.

Yusei nodded as he headed to the bathroom and nuzzled him gently, Zane whines purring a little. Yusei looked at all the scattered tests, "I tried other weeks" Zane whines. Yusei snuggled to him, Zane smiles and kissed his cheek. Raven smiles, Yusei pushed Raven to him "she needs a bath" "lets go to our bathroom" Zane pushed them into their bathroom. Raven blushes, Yusei smiled as he sat back and watched them. Zane wraps his tail around Yusei's waist bringing him along and closes the door, Raven blushes more. Yusei smiled as he nudged Raven to the black haired male, Raven blushes. Zane rips their clothes off, Yusei smirked as he licked Raven's thighs. Zane licks her clit, Raven moans.