Being Adopted As Pets

Yusei was in the bathroom as it had been a few weeks since he mated with Zane, Zane was laying in bed asleep. Yusei walked around the bathroom waited for the results, Zane feels around for Yusei. Yusei heard a beep as he went to his pregnancy test, Zane woke up and looks around "Yusei". Yusei looked at the test, Zane sits up and stretches. Tears went down Yusei's face, Zane gets up and looks for Yusei "Yusei". Yusei gave him the test, Zane looks at the test and whines "ohh Yusei I'm sorry". Yusei snuggled to him as he cried, Zane hugs him "wanna try again" he asked. Yusei looked at him and sniffed as he nodded, Zane smiles and picks him up walking to the bedroom.

Yusei held onto him as he was still sad over his lost baby, Zane kissed him lightly. Tears went down his face, "you ok" Zane asked. "I can't believe it didnt work" Yusei says, "sometimes it will and sometimes it wont, we just need to try till you are" Zane says and lays him on the bed. Yusei looked up at him as he looked really small compared to Zane, Zane smiles and gets on the bed and kisses him. Yusei moaned as he kissed back, Zane rubs his nipples and licks his lip. Yusei moaned his name as he grew in heat, Zane sniffs the air and smirks "you going into heat". Yusei blushed red as he hid his face, Zane smirks and lets his cyber end wing wings and tail out. Yusei blushed red as his tail came out, Zane smirks and lets his tail stroke over his body and pinches his nipples.

Yusei moaned his name as his tail intertwined with Zane's, Zane grinds against him. Yusei blushed and moaned, "how much do you want it" Zane asked and licks the tip. "Mmm Zaney I want it alot" Yusei blushed, Zane smirks and licks the shaft to his balls. Yusei moaned loudly as he bucked his hips, Zane sucks on his balls. Yusei arched his back as he moaned, Zane takes his member and bobs his head. Yusei moaned as he pulled on his hair, Zane moans and goes faster. Yusei bucked his hips,  Zane moans deepthroating. A female black wolf crawls into Jack's room and sat at the edge of the bed, Yusei moaned as he twitched. Jack was laying on it as he didn't notice, Zane purrs vibrating him.

Yusa looks around the room, Yusei moaned as he came. Jack was asleep on the bed, Zane moans swallowing. Yusa goes looking under the bed, Jack mumbled as he moved. Yusei panted heavily, Yusa looks at him and giggles and starts walking away. Zane pulls away panting, Jack slowly opened his eyes. Yusei licked his member slowly, Yusa walks to the door opening it. Zane moans arching, Jack saw her as he yawned "Yusa". Yusei moaned as he went faster, Yusa squeaked and looks at him "morning". Zane moans louder, Yusei licked his member. Jack looked at her as he stretched, Zane moans bucking. Yusa blushes and plays with her tail, Yusei moaned as he went faster.

Jack looked at her as he got up, Zane cries out grabbing his hair. Yusa blushes more playing with her tail "its embarrassing", Yusei moaned as he looked up at him wanting more. Jack looked at her "what's embarrassing", Zane blushes and cries out coming. "mating with you" Yusa blushes darkly, Yusei moaned as he ate it. Jack looked at her, Zane blushes. Yusa pins her ears and bites her tail, Yusei wiggled his rear. Jack pinned her down, Zane slams into him. Yusa squeaks loudly, Yusei moaned loudly. Jack smirked as he looked at her, Zane thrust in him. Yusa blushes looking at him, Yusei moaned his name. Jack licked her neck, Zane goes faster. Yusa purrs a little, Yusei clawed the bed.

Jack smirked at her, Zane pounds into him roughly. Yusa blushes darkly, Yusei moaned loudly. Jack kissed her, Zane continues his actions. Yusa blushes kissing back, Yusei moaned as he bucked his hips. Jack kissed her neck, Zane smacked his butt. Yusa moans moving her head to the side, Yusei blushed deeply "master". Jack smirked as he pitched her nipples, Zane smirks "yes little wolf". Yusa cries out arching, Yusei blushed "do me hard master". Jack smirked and watched, Zane smirks and goes slowly "beg for it". Yusa blushes wagging her tail, Yusei groaned "please master go faster". Jack pulled her tail, Zane smirks and rams into his womb. Yusa yelps, Yusei's eyes widened as he screamed out in pleasure.