Supernatural Reserve

Yusei hugged him, Crow panted heavily. Jesse purred hugging back in his sleep, Jessica panted heavily. Kamia looks at the test running out of the den, Yusei smiled and snuggled to his neck. Crow pulled out and moaned, Jesse purrs louder wrapping his wings around him. Jessica moans, Kamia was captured and caged. Asteck saw and broke down the cage in anger and took her home, Yusei smiled as he felt safe and warm in his wings. Crow hugged her, Kamia was glad she threw the test away because she wasn't ready to tell. Jesse purrs pulling him closer, Jessica hugs back. Asteck held her close and rubbed her back, Yusei smiled as Jesse's purred relaxed him. 

Crow picked her up, Kamia purrs. Jesse wraps his tail around yusei's waist, Jessica stays close to him. Yusei slept peacefully and smiled, Asteck held her. Crow took her to bed, Kamia purrs louder. Jessica purrs dozing off, Crow laid down with her. Asteck kissed her, Jessica purrs falling asleep. Kamia kissed back, Crow also fell asleep. Asteck with her up, Kamia purrs looking at him. He kissed her, Kamia kisses back she tries to hide fear in her eyes. He looked ta her "what's wrong" "n-nothings wrong hunter always shakes me" Kamia told him, he looked at her. Kamia felt tired yawing, Asteck went to sleep. 

*2 months later*

Kamia was hiding that she was two months along, Yusa pins Kamia down "spill it dammit" "spill what". Yusa glares at her, Kamia claws Yusa across the face. Yusa screamed, the boys heard and went to them as they broke them apart. Yusa tries to find Kamia but only could see black, Kamia was growling. Yusei cleaned Yusa's eyes as they were covored in blood as she started to see better, Yusa growls walks outside and went into her vamp dragon born form and started training. Kamia growls, Yusei watched her train and had a little yusa flag. Asteck looked at kamia, Yusa's eyes started blurring but hides it using her senses keeping on mark. Kamia calms down purring laying down, Yusei went and picked her up "come on let's go check your eyes". 

Asteck nudged her, Yusa being like Yusei panicked and open her wings flying off. Kamia looks at him, Yusei held onto her "shhhh its just me yusa its alright". Asteck "you okay",  Yusa panics more and open her wings trying to fly off. Kamia looks at him, Yusei held onto her before she could fly "shhh yusa its just me its alright". Asteck tilted his head, Yusa starts hissing her dragon side taking over. Kamia lifts her shirt showing a belly bump, Yusei held her close as he rubbed her back. Astecks eyes widened as he picked her up, Yusa tail sways violently. Kamia lowers her ears, Yusei sang her a song he used to when she was a baby. Asteck kissed her, Yusa calms down and sucks on her tail. 

Kamia smiles and kisses back, Yusei smiled as he cleaned some blood off her eyes to help her see. Asteck smiled and held her, Yusa purrs. "your not mad" Kamia purrs, Yusei smiled and put a special medicine in her eyes. Asteck "why would i be mad", Yusa smiles. "that I hid the baby from you" Kamia purrs, Yusei smiled and hugged her. Asteck "i wanted a little asteck", Yusa continues sucking on her tail like she did when she was little. Kamia snuggles to him, Yusei smiled and messaged her wings. Asteck smiled, Yusa purrs louder. Kamia smiles, Yusei smiled. Asteck kissed her, Yusa looks around and saw a shadow object and a shine. Kamia kisses back, Yusei smelled something off and held his daughter close to him. 

Asteck smiled, walls of a cage closed around them. Yusa clings to her father, Kamia smiles back starting to dozes off. Yusei roared out in anger as he protected his daughter. Asteck looked around, hunters took the cage to a facility. Jesse and Charlotte starts growling, Yusei growled and looked around then noticed it a place were they tamed vampires. The hunters put a collar on Yusei to hold him back as they grab Yusa, "DADDY" Yusa cries. Jesse grabs Charlotte flying towards their scent, Yusei held her close to him as he didn't let her go and he bared his fangs at them. Jack snuck in the facility as he looked around, Yusa grows to her nightfurry form and her throat glows bright blue firing shots at the hunters out of fear.