Having Fun

Yusei was in the garage working on the runners as he was putting in a new engine, Jackson was playing with the pups while Jaden watched them. Yusei smiled fondly as them as he watched, Jackson let the pups chase him. Jaden chuckles, Yusei went back to work. Jackson yelps when the pups tackle him down, Yusei chuckled softly as he walked to Jaden and nuzzled him. Jackson pouts as the pups jumps on him, Jaden purrs nuzzling back. Yusei smiled "how are you doing Jaden", The pups giggles and climbed on him. Jackson watched them, "watching the pups" Jaden smiles licking his cheek. Yusei smiled as he held him close as he watched "they are growing up so fast" "I know" Jaden nods, Jackson tries squirming out from under the pups.

The pups pulled on his tail, Yusei kissed Jaden's cheek and went back to the runners. Jackson moves his tail, Jaden purrs smiling. Yusei went back to work, the pups jumped around. Jaden yawns tired, Jackson pokes them with his nose. Yusei smiled "you should head to bed kuriboh", the pups giggled. Jaden walks inside and curls up on a pillow under a blanket, Jackson giggles and starts tickling them. Yusei watched them "make sure not to stay up late and keep an eye on them", the pups whined "momma Yusei we aren't babies" "you pups are still young" Jackson grins. They puffed their cheeks, Jackson chuckles and licks their heads. They ran around, Jackson watched them. They giggled, Jackson smiles at them.

They ran inside, Jackson watched. The sun was going down, Jackson walks inside. Everyone was going to sleep, Jackson crawls into his bed yawning. Yusei was still working, "aren't you going to bed uncle Yusei" Jackson asked. "I will soon don't worry" Yusei said, "ok" Jackson falls asleep. Yusei continued to work, Jack watches him. Yusei didn't notice, "you need sleep" Jack says. Yusei jumped a little, Jack chuckles. Yusei glared at him, Jack chuckles more "cute". Yusei humped and looked away, "you know you love me" Jack says. Yusei looked over at him innocently "and who told you that" "you" Jack smirks walking to him, Yusei backed up to the wall "when did I say that".

Jack puts his hands on both sides of Yusei's head "everyday we've been together", Yusei blushed deeply as he tried to look away "ummmmm are you sure that was me" "I'm sure baby" Jack says and licks his inner ear. Yusei squealed as his wolf ears went back, Jack chuckles and blows on one of his wolf ears. Yusei's ear flicked as he blushed, Jack smirks and licks his inner wolf ear slowly. Yusei moaned softly as he blushed more, "you like that" Jack whispers in his ear and blows on it again. Yusei blushed deeply as he melted into Jack, Jack nibbles on his ear. Yusei fell to his knees, Jack looks at him "is that all you can take little wolf". Yusei smirked as he wrapped his tail around Jack's legs and tripped him down, Jack yelps and groans rubbing his head "ow that hurt".

Yusei smirked and tied him up, "hey!" Jack struggles. Yusei smirked as he bent over onto Jack's runner, "untie me" Jack pouts. Yusei waved his rear at Jack as he happily worked away, Jack whines feeling hard. Yusei took off his shirt as he felt hot, Jack whines louder as his pants felt tighter and tries to look at what Yusei bonded him with. Yusei smirked as he sat on Jack's lap "awe Jackie what's wrong" "untie me" Jack whines, Yusei tilt his head. "please" Jack whimpers, Yusei undid Jack's pants. Jack sighs in relief, Yusei smirked. Jack pouts, Yusei kissed him. Jack kissed him back, Yusei smiled gently. Jack smiles back at him, Yusei got off and went back to work. "hey" Jack whines, Yusei smirked "hello" "not funny" Jack pouts.

Yusei chuckled, Jack pout and tries to get out of the bonds "I'm going to get you after I get out". Yusei giggled cutley as he watched, Jack get his hands in front of him and starts biting the bonds. Yusei wagged his tail as he watched, Jack got the bonds and sat up. Yusei waited for him, Jack tackles him down hard. Yusei looked up at him innocently, "I'm punishing you, your taking me as a dragon, I might asked Zane to join to" Jack handcuffs his hands together and picks him up. Yusei squeaked as he looked at Jack and blushed "but you know you wont fit inside me" "I'll find away, and Zane can fit two in you" Jack went to his dragon form, Yusei tried to get away. Jack licks his back "I'm not going to hurt you", Yusei blushed deeply.