Fighting Supernatural Haters and Birth

Jack tried to kissed back with a muzzle, "two more month, yay" Jesse fell asleep. "what" licking his face, Yusei kissed his muzzle and ears. Crow smirked and held her close, Jaden picked him up. Jack wrapped his paws around yusei's neck, "let's continue" wrapping my arms and legs around him. Jesse snuggles to jaden not letting go, Yusei blushed and held him close. Crow smiled and kissed her neck, Jaden laid him in bed. Jack smirked in his wolf form and stuck his tongue in yusei's mouth, "crow" moaning. Jesse still didn't let go, Yusei blushed and moaned as he kissed back. Crow messaged her tail, He laid down next to him. Jack lick every part of his mouth, people were talking and staring at them.

"It's illegal to mate with a wild animal" someone said, "nyaa" I moaned. Jesse purred, Jack turned back to a human and yusei sighed "he's a werewolf calm down", Jaden smiled. Crow "hehe come look at this" they watched yusei and jack, Jack look around "what" he had venom in his voice. Animal control pulled up, Jesse slept on even with the commotion outside. Yusei shrugged as jack was in his human form and no wolves were around, Jaden went outside "some people don't mind their own business". "I'm going in" jack walk inside, "yep, next thing will be people with ears and tails" I shook my head. Yusei laughed "people with ears and tail next thing you know vampires will exist", "yep or-" interrupted by a tiny scream "where's jay". 

"the animal control got him" Jack growled, Jesse hears the scream and is dressed and pissed going to see what's wrong. Yusei was already fighting them and haou got jay while johan got the humans away, "no one messes with my baby" Jesse aura was dark scaring anyone within 10 feet of him, going over calming jay down feeding him. "their gone" jack and johan said, "never mess with a mother and his/her's cubs" I growled. Jay looked around and sucked on his tail. Yusei was patrolling the territory, "your safe...baby" Jesse collapse. I grabbed him holding Jess and jay close, then pulling a dart out of his thigh "tranquilizer, he going to be out for a while, hope the babies are alright", Johan and jack goes to the rooftop to find the person. 

Haou checked the dart "its small so the babies are alright it wasn't enough to harm them", Johan looked around and saw the truck "their". "A bitch is gonna die" handing Jesse to jaden and grabbing my katana and going to the truck, jack was fighting someone inside the truck, yelping when he got cut. Yusei heard and growled as he jumped in from the window, Jack licked the wound on his leg. "who's first" getting in the truck only to be blinded and tied up and a gag put in my mouth, hearing someone laughing lifting my shirt "crow" trying to yell through the gag, Crow came crashing through the window and took the guy down as yusei and johan took out the rest of them. 

Jack took her binds off, I panted blushing hard as saliva dripped from my mouth, hiding myself under jack crying. Jack pets her head taking her out of the truck and over to her brother, "what happen to her" haou asked. "some guy tried to rape her" jack still pets her head, Jaden growled as all the males were ready for a bloodbath from the humans. "black bird where's my black bird" my voice was shaking, "he'll be back" Jack flinch at the pain. I ripped part of my shirt and tied it around his leg, Jesse stirred "I feel like a train hit me". Yusei and crow came back with blood on their mouths as they had bruises and could barely walk, I ran up to crow "I'm glad you're alright" my hands start glowing, I looked at them and put them on both sides of his face and kissed him not caring about the blood. 

Jack carefully got up and hugged yusei, "Jaden" Jesse sat up but moaned when he felt a lot of pain. Jaden went to him and picked him up, Crow smiled and kissed back. Yusei hugged back and snuggled to him, "please calm down little ones...AAHH" Jesse screamed. "don't leave me" I said through the kiss, Jack kissed his head and picked him up bridal style. Jaden took Jesse to the hospital, Crow smiled "i'm not going anywhere". Yusei fainted from the blood loss, Jesse screamed more. "OK, what happen to my brother" looking worried, Jack bit his wrist and put it to yusei's lips. Yusei didn't take the blood as he was out, Haou "he's going into labor". Crow held her, Jack opened his mouth and let the blood drip into his mouth.