Birth Complication and Love

Haru and Haruko started feeling unconformable, Jay mumbled as he rolled around. The twins shot up whining as their water broke, Jay roared out in pain as his water broke. Charlotte and Jesse ran in their room, the twins started screaming in pain. Jack also came in as they got the three males and got them to the birthing room, Jay screamed out. They got them ready, Haru screams already pushing. Haruko grabs Haru's and Jays hand as he was pushing to, Jay was panting heavily as his baby wouldn't come out. Jack was worried as he got jay on oxygen, the twin whined pushing their babies out. Jesse and Charlotte took the babies to clean them up, Jack was working on jay as his baby wouldn't come out. 

 Jay screamed as he tried to push it out, the twins go on either sides of Jay holding his hand. Jay started to get aggressive with them as he growled and bared his fangs, "just push" the twin told him. Jay glared at them "cant you see I'm trying" he screamed out in pain, "if you you can't get the baby out you'll have to have a c-section". He screamed out as he tried to push but the baby just wouldn't come out, Jack "if this baby wont come out it could die" "does anyone in the pack know about medical things" the twins start to worry. Jesse was worried for his son and the baby, Yusei came in as he had a tube in his hand as he put it on jay which calmed down the male and soon yusei started to press on jays side gently as jay started to push and yusei finally knew what was wrong. 

The twins watched, "The baby is facing the wrong was that's why it wont come out" "ohhh". Yusei got a blancet as the baby started to come out feet first, the twins watched. Yusei soon had the baby as jay calmed down, the twins signed in relief and kissed Jays head. Jay mumbled as he went to sleep, the twins stayed near Jay as they fed the pups. Yusei had to put jays baby in an incubator, Haru laid the pups he was feeding with his brother and went to see the baby. Jay's baby had black hair like jay and a mixture of haru's and haruko's eyes but she was small, "hi my little girl" Haru stroked one finger gently on her cheek. She smiled and held onto his finger, Haru smiles "I'll protect you, always".

She went to sleep, Haru smiles and gently takes her little hand off his finger to let her sleep. Yusei left to go back to sleep, Haru went back to his brother and Jay and laid down. Jay was fast asleep, Jay was fast asleep. Haruko was asleep with the pupsHaru fell asleep, The pups suckled them. The pups suckled them, the twins let them. Yusei went back to jaden and snuggled to him, Jaden was surprisingly still asleep. Yusei rolled his eyes as he snuggled to him, Jaden nuzzled back. Yusei purred, Jaden purrs back. He smile, "you won't let me sleep will you" "I wanna cuddle" "come here kitty". He smiled and purred into his chest, Jaden scratches him behind the ear. 

He purred happily, Jaden continued. Yusei moaned, Jaden smirks and continues. Yusei suckled him, Jaden moans. He moaned, "round 2". He nodded, "wanna bang me or me bang you" "You choose" "how me, then you", He nodded and kissed him. Jaden kissed back, he smirked. Jaden looks at him, he smiled. Yusei groaned as he grew hard, Jaden smirks and grinds against him. Yusei moaned and kissed him deeply, Jaden kisses back grinding more. Archfiend guides the baby out, Jaden smirks and rubs yusei crotch. Yusei moaned and opened his mouth a little, Jaden slips his tongue inside. Yusei tried to fight him for dominance, Jaden submitted to him. Yusei explored his mouth with his tongue, Jaden moans. 

Yusei moaned and pulled away as a string of saliva connected them, Jaden blushes and was hard. Yusei kissed his body, Jaden moans louder. He kissed his legs, Jaden gasp moaning. He kissed his feet, Jaden moans blushing. Yusei smirked, Jesse was sneaking out of the den. Jaden blushes more, Jack pinned him down "where you going". Yusei thrusted in, "for a walk is that ok" Jesse snapped. Jaden moans, Jack looked down at him "then why are you sneaking out". Yusei moaned and thrusted, Jesse eyes changed to his dragon slits their was a motherly look in them and he kicked Jack in the crotch changing into his dragon form taking off. Jaden moans arching his back, Jack hissed as he turned into his wolf form and followed him.