Yusei's Pet

Yusei ran around the forest as he looked around. Bunny ears poked out of a bush, Yusei saw the rabbit ears not knowing it was a shifter as he went and hid as he stalked her. The bunny was nibbling on berries and twitched her ears, Yusei licked his lips as he got closer. The bunny perked her head and moves her ears listening, Yusei stayed silent as he watched her from the thick grass. The bunny hops to look for another berry bush, Yusei bounced out as he pinned down the bunny as he licked his lips. "please no, spare me" the bunny whimpers, Yusei looked at her "wait your a shifter oops I thought you were a and actual bunny" "would bunnies have bolts for earrings" the bunny pouts.

Yusei held her down by her chest "though you do look good to eat" "I have a brother I've been looking for since the orphanage" the bunny pins her ears and starts crying, Yusei looked at her as he sniffed her "you smell like my adopted brother Crow" "that's my brother, I'm Raven his twin" Raven says sniffling. Yusei got off of her "so your a cute fluffy bunny", Raven blushes "yeah I think Crow is to". Yusei played with her cotton tail, Raven blushes more wiggling her bunny tail. Yusei pawed it as he looked at her body, Raven blushes and puts her paws on her crotch hiding her lower area. Yusei smirked as he licked her exposed legs "cute little bunny", Raven squeaked wiggling her bunny tail.

Yusei smirked as the tail was small "are you a virgin my little bunny" "I'm not taken, so yeah" Raven blushes more, Yusei smirked as he messaged her crotch. Raven moans, Yusei continued as he squeezed her tail a little. Raven squeaked moving her paws, Yusei continued to mess with her crotch as he licked her folds. Raven moans as she started getting wet, Yusei nibbled on her ears as he played with her breasts. Raven moans arching, Yusei smirked as he pulled on her breasts. Raven cries out, Yusei smirked as he ripped her panties. "watch those sharp claws" Raven blushes, Yusei smirked as he clawed the ground leaving marks. Raven pins her ears worried that he might hurt her with his claws.

Yusei was careful with her, Raven lick his chest and trace his abs with the tip of her tongue. Yusei moaned softly as he grew hard, Raven licks his pelvic but not he wants her. Yusei groaned softly as he laid on his back letting her do as she pleased, Raven sucks on the skin leaving marks. Yusei moaned more as his member poked her, "your a naughty Alpha" Raven smirks and sat on his chest and licks the shaft. Yusei moaned as he spread out her legs and licked her heat slowly, Raven moans and takes his member in her mouth and bobs her head. Yusei bucked his hips as he pulled her closer and ate her out, Raven moans and goes faster. Yusei pulled a little on her tail, Raven moans and bucks wiggling her bunny tail.

Yusei smirked as he stuck his tongue in her, Raven cries out arching and she was going into heat. Yusei smelled it as he grew harder, Raven moans and goes faster. Yusei moaned as he bucked, Raven deepthroats him. Yusei moaned as he came in her mouth, Raven moans swallowing. Yusei continued to eat her out, Raven moans coming. Yusei ate it, Raven blushes. Yusei pinned her down gently, Raven squeaked blushing. Yusei rubbed his member against her, Raven moans loudly. Yusei thrusted into her, Raven screams out as a little bit of red flowed out. Yusei waited for her to adjust, Raven nods. Yusei started to thrust slowly, Raven moans. Yusei moaned, Raven flips them over and rides him.

Yusei moaned as he sucked on her nipples, Raven moans and bounces faster. Yusei moaned as he sucked on her ears, Raven moans louder and cries out when he was in her womb. Yusei moaned as he went in deeper as he spread out her legs more, Raven bounces harder and faster. Yusei flipped her over so her back was against his chest as he rammed deep inside her, Raven screams arching "knot me Alpha" she was drooling. Yusei 's tongue stuck out as he moaned and pulled on her ears a little as he thrusted, Raven cries out loudly. Yusei went in balls deep, Raven screams and collapsed onto her chest. Yusei kept going as he hadn't cum yet, Raven cries out as she was close.