Jesse's Problem

*don't play music yet*

"Ugh what happened yesterday" remembering what happened then saw that there was blood, my stomach turned making run to the bathroom and throwing up in it, Jaden went to him and rubbed his back. "OK now that that's out I'm good" my stomach turned again "no its not!!" I dove my head back in the toilet, he held his hair back and rubbed his back "it's alright Jesse just let it all out". "I feel weird" looking at him drowsily, he laid him in bed. "Do I have another problem that I didn't even know, all I did was think of yesterday and that there was b-blood- oh no" I claps my hand over my mouth needing to released again, he rubbed his chest to help him calm down "shhh don't think of that right now Jesse".

"OK" I laid back and thought of my family to keep my mind off of that, He smiled and kissed his neck as he gave him a hickey. "Aahh" I squeaked then covered my mouth at the sound, I was still sensitive from yesterday, He smirked and let him rest as he went to take care of the babies. "I hate having problems that stop me from having fun" I pouted crossing my arms turning to my side, drifting into the darkness.

*play the song*

Jaden walked to him and snuggled into his arms, I snuggled into the warmth, then a few moments later I started mumbling and shaking because of a nightmare. He held him and sang a soft song to him to help him calm down, "Stay away from my family hoa-" than I calmed down to jadens beautiful voice. He continued to sing peacefully and ran his fingers in his hair, I calmed down and listened to his voice, but I had no control with my lower half. He looked at him and his lower half, "what happen, and why does my lower half feel tight" I said and looked at him groggily still half-asleep. He blushed and looked at him "Jesse your hard" "um sorry, your voice sounds like an angel" I was fully wake, I blushed really hard and turned away from him.

He smiled and continued to sing gently into his ear while he stroked his member."Mhph" I covered my mouth from making any other noise, his angel like voice made me get even harder, I squirmed at how much it hurt, Jaden smiled and took out his member and stroked it some more as he kissed his ear. "AAHH, babe don't tease me" I told him as I came but was still hard, he went down and sucked on his member. "Mmm jaden" I whimpered, and moved and sucked on jays member, he moaned and threw his head back as he bucked his hips. "Mph" I gagged but kept sucking on my lovers member, He moaned and sucked on his as well. I moaned and kept pumping and sucking and playing with his lower half, he moaned and soon came all over him. I came a lot

He panted, "I love you jay" I panted. "I love you more" "I love you more than the world". He blushed, "I do love you and twins, I would die before someone touched you or the twins" I had happy tears flowing down my face and I kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed him deeply as he wiped the tears away "we love you to Jesse", I kissed him back and hugged. He smiled, I smiled back "you have a beautiful smile" kissing his cheek. jaden smiled and looked at him "and you have pretty eyes", I blushed deep red "no one ever told me that, everyone thought I was freak" I choke out crying.

He hugged him and rubbed his back "I love your eyes they are really pretty just like you, "But your beautiful almost like a girl but prettier than that" I said blushing. He blushed and kissed him deeply, "Sorry for saying something stupid again, I promised I wouldn't" I blushed hard. "it's not stupid what your saying" "OK I just don't want to get you mad again babe" I looked up at him as I laid back on the bed. He snuggled to him and laid on him as he soon fell asleep, I fell asleep with him stroking his hair.