Merry Sexy Christmas

"thank you, and ain't it almost Christmas" kissing yusei's belly feeling the little ones move, Yusei smiled and nodded as the babies kicked. Jaden "we should have a Christmas party", I jumped happily and whispered in Jesse's ear "bro I dare you to wear a sexy Santa outfit". Jesse blushed red, "don't worry I'll be wearing a sexy reindeer outfit" smirking still whispering looking a Crow. Jack nodded, The rest talked and little Yusa looked around happily. "your still wearing it" I grin at him, "hi Yusa" stardust smiled at her. Yusa giggled and smiled, Jesse whined "I'm getting laid tonight". "Yes, yes you are, can't wait to see the nose bleeds" I hugged my brothers waist smirking, "What are you guys planning" Jack looked at them. 

"You'll see" me and Jesse smirked, "I'm sooo riding Crow's sleigh" whispering. Yusei chuckled as he heard them "be careful Jessica Crow doesn't submit so easily", Crow "what". Jaden laughed, "let see if the outfit will" smirking. "I just want to get it over with" Jesse was still whining, "might want to watch out for mistletoe" Jack smirked. "like the one your under" I snickered, Jack looked up then around to who was around him. Yusei blushed as it was him under it with Jack, Jaden "just kiss him already Jack". Crow "yeah do it", "frick you Jessa, hope you get stuck under one without it being Crow" Jack growled and kissed Yusei. I looked up and his wish came true and Crow wasn't near me neither, Yusei smiled and kissed Jack back.

Next to Jessica was Jaden, Jack smirked "looks like my wish came true". "shut up, lets get it over with" I dipped Jaden and kissed him, Jesse laughs. Yusei laughed and smiled, Jaden blushed at being dipped. Crow chuckled, I pulled back "you alright princess". Jack and Jesse bust out laughing, Jaden "I'm a king". Yusei "sure and I'm married to stardust dragon", "ok babe" Jesse laughed. "and I'm married to diamond" I said "you wanna another kiss princess" I whispered into his ear seductively, Jack falls to the floor laughing. Stardust and diamond wolf looked at each other blushing, Yusei laughed and held yusa who giggled. Jaden blushed red and looked away, Crow rolled around on the ground. 

"Jess was right about you and Haou" I smirked and let him stand "tried not to pop a cherry", "Jessa he will if you keep doing that" Jesse laughed. "you do when someone is hot" kissing Jesse's cheek and going to Crow, Jack got up "I want to see what you two have in store". Yusei rolled his eyes and went back to sleep, Jaden "I think we should let yusei sleep guys". Crow "yeah come on", "I still love you and the kids" Jack kissed yusei and his belly. "yep, let's get you ready bro" grabbing Jesse while he held onto Kamia, "babe grab Yusa Jessa is determine" Jesse call out. Yusei smiled as he was fast asleep with yusa in his arms. Crow chuckled and watched, Jaden got the baby. 

I dragged my brother home, Jack chuckled at Jessica's actions. Yusei held onto his daughter, Jaden and the others left, I ran to Crow's room and got the clothes and we both went to the bathroom. Crow and Jaden were waiting, Jesse puts his on. I got mine on and we both walked out, 

  Jesse:   

Jessica: