Family Safety

Yusa's p.o.v.

I kiss back, "what are you waiting for" saying seductively grinding against him. Stardust ripped off her skirt and pantie, Blackwing ripped off her top. The baby smiled, "come get it my dragon prince" spreading my legs. she smirked "how bad you want it", "he's beautiful kalin" kissing kalin's lips. Kalin kissed her back gently, Stardust moaned and thrusted into her. Blackwing sucked on her breasts, Lyn smirks and kisses his neck leaving a hickey. I screamed in pleasure, Kazuma moaned as she felt milk come out. Kalin blushed red and looked away, Jack was not happy. Stardust pounded into her, Blackwing drank the milk. "Jack Walter Atlas stop it or I'll kick your ass to next week" growling as her ears perked, screams more clawing his back. 

Moans more holding his head, Jack humphed and left. Stardust went deep inside her, Blackwing suckled more. Jack humphed and left, Stardust went deep inside her. Blackwing suckled more, Charlotte followed Jack to make sure he's alright. Screams louder clawing his back more, "don't drink to much its for the baby" she told him as she was finally pregnant. Blackwing looked at her shocked, Jack mumbled and paced around. Stardust moaned and kissed her, "I'm pregnant" she smiled. "Jack are you alright" watching him, moans and kisses back. Jack looked at her and ran off, Stardust kissed her neck. Blackwing fainted, runs after him. Moans loudly, "you do know we're going to have to tell my mom and dad right" laying his head on her lap.

Jack growled and ran, Blackwing kissed her. Stardust went faster, Charlotte opens her wings and flies faster after him. "wanna go tell them" kissing him, "Star I'm close" moaning. Jack went into his secret den, Blackwing kissed her. Stardust "me to" he moaned, she follows him inside "Jack". "lets go but I'm going to need a shirt you ripped mine" she looked at him, moans cumming. Jack was at the back with a litter of newborn pups, Blackwing gave her one of his shirts. Stardust came deep inside her, she sees the pups "their cute". Drags him to tell the news, "I love you star" kissing him. Jack licked his pups clean, Blackwing followed. Star "love you to", she slowly walks to him not wanting to startle him "who the father Jack" smiling. 

"mom dad I have something to tell you" Kazuma yelled, "what is it baby" Jessica looked at her. "that was great", Jack looked at her as his three little pups popped their heads out as they looked like yusei. Crow "hmm what is it", Stardust "yes it was". "Does yusei know", "I'm pregnant" she yelled. I smiled, Jack shook his head. Crow fainted, Stardust purred. "You need to tell him", "Dad" "He's fine" Jessica picked him up. I purred and snuggled him, Jack sighed as the pups suckled. Blackwing "well this was eventful", Stardust smiled. "It's OK Jack", "Oh well I'm glad to have your baby" she smiled. "Let's go home", Jack "but yusei is never here". Blackwing "I'm happy dear", Stardust nodded. 

"I can give him a call" grabbing my phone, "I'm craving ice cream and pickles" blushing. "Can you give me something to cover", Jack shook his head "he's probably with someone else" he licked his pups. Stardust got her his jacket. Blackwing went to get them, her eye twitched "yusei I need to talk to you, now" growling. I smiled putting it on, Kazuma lays on the couch. Jack looked at her "he's a vampire don't get mad at him", Yusei blinked and looked at his phone. Blackwing came back, Stardust "yusei's bout to get his ass beat". Yusei picked up his phone, Stardust "oh just a hunch". Jack whimpered, Blackwing smiled. "sorry Jack but yusei has to know, yusei come here now you have kids", "Charlotte is going to hand dad his ass".

Charlotte's p.o.v.

Starts eating, Yusei "I'm kinda busy right now". Stardust "let's go watch". Blackwing smiled, "what's more important Jack that just birth your pups or someone your banging" growling. "yeah" smirking, "this is really good". Yusei "I'm not banging anyone I'm fighting some rogues", Stardust smiled. He chuckled, "I'll meet you there" looks at Jack "I'm going to help yus fight off rogues you got the triplets". Grabs stars hand and walks out, "wanna try". Jack couldn't carry all three of them, Yusei roared out. Star looked around, Blackwing "no thank you honey". I smelled something and turned around seeing some rogues "I'm not letting you touch Jack or the pups" getting in a defensive stance, "you heard that right".

She shrugs eating happily, Stardust nodded and ran to the den. Jack got in front of his pups, Yusei fought. Blackwing laid down, I fought them off roaring loudly, "aunt Charlotte" seeing the rogues. She finishes and snuggles to him, The rogues left growling. Yusei limped back to the den, Blackwing hugged her. I did the "aunt Charlotte, dad" Yusa looked worried. Doesn't answer as there was a huge gash in her side and bleeding out fast, she purrs in her sleep. Jack got her on her side and stitched up the wound then wrapped it up, Yusei coughed up blood. Blackwing smiled, her heart and lungs stop. "aunt Charlotte" whimpering, she snuggles more "love you". Yusei gave her his blood to help her body, Stardust "love you more".

Denies it not wanting to take to much, She hugs stardust tears. Yusei" its alright I'll be fine", Stardust "she needs yusei's blood". I start being stubborn, "Aunt Charlotte please" crying. Yusei "do i have to force feed you". Stardust worried, I growl turning away from him. "Please" she worrying, Yusei growled as he forced her to drink the blood. Growls clawing him, he keep feeding her. I keep trying to get away, he fed her more. I start crying still feeling weak trying to fight him off, he held her close and sighed. Pushes him away still crying, he licked her face. Licks his back, he purred. Smirks licking his inner ear, He looked at her. I shrug "bored", yusa smiled but felt sick and threw up. 

They looked at her, "sorry" she throws up again. Star rubbed her back, "I'm good". I pulled her out the den "we'll be right back", Yusei and stardust looked at them. Hands her a test, "what" looking confused. "just do it", she takes the test and waits. Yusei blinked and laid down, Yusa looked at it and screamed then fainted. I carried her back in with the test, The two males looked at her. "congratulations Star" handing yusa to him, Star looked at her. Waves a test in his face, his eyes widened. "your going to be a father", he was so happy. Yusa wakes up "what happen" "We are having a baby", she hugs star happy. He smiled, "hope blackwing is happy about kizu being pregnant". 

Kazuma's p.o.v.

Blacking was having a party about it, I was drinking soda. "their having a party" opening her wings fly there, Blackwing kissed her deeply. Kisses back, He smiled. Smiles back rubbing my belly, Blackwing sniffed her belly, something kicked. My eyes whined "wait I'm that far", Blackwing blinked. "I guess I'm a month in", he kissed her. kisses back, he smiled. "I wonder how many there are", Blackwing "who knows" "they'll be cute" rubbing my belly as the little pressed against my hand "wanna feel", he nodded and smiled happily. Grabs his hand and places it where the baby is active, presses against their fathers hand. "they know their daddy", He smiled and hugged her gently. 

Hugs back "I love you blackwing" "I love you more" "love you more than the world" "Love you more than the universe" "love you more than the galaxy". He kissed her, I kiss back. "Oh daddy", blinks "what" "What" "you said oh daddy I'm asking you". He shrugged, "how about some fun" smirking. He looked at her, pushes him onto the bed straddling him kissing his neck, He moaned and blushed as he held onto her hips. Bites the spot leaving a hickey, strips his shirt off kissing his chest. "Mmm babe ima do you soo good" "what are you waiting for big boy" purring, he got her on her hands and knees. Sake my ass teasingly, he smacked her ass. 

Moans loving the feeling, he smirked. Looks at him with lust, he mounted her. "you better not go easy" grinding into his crotch, he rammed into her and held her down. Screams in pleasure, he moaned. Nods for him to move, he started to thrust. Moans gripping the sheets, he moaned and kissed her back. Moans louder, He blushed. "faster harder baby", he did as told and clawed the bed. Screams a bit, he kissed her. Kissed back, he moaned. Rocks her hips, he smacked her butt. Screams, he smirked. "more blackwing" moaning, he rammed into her "your so tight" "I love it when your big" screaming. "I love it when your nice and tight, screams his name. He came in her, cums but doesn't let go. 

He panted, he kissed her neck. Moans, he smiled. Smiles back, he slowly pulled out. Moans, He smiled, smiles back snuggling him. "I love you" "I love you too", he smiles. Falls asleep, he smiled.