Wolf Mate's

I saw a forest and flew down but flew into a bird it scratched my wing and I fell to the ground, I got up and looked around seeing a wounded wolf. The wolf had a brown coat as it tried to walk, "your hurt let me help you and let you rest at my house, I won't hurt you promise" slowly walking towards her. The wolf looked at her as she tried to run but couldn't, I laid on my back showing vulnerability my stomach and chest saying I was friendly and wanting to help her wound. The wolf calmed down as she sat down on the grass, I took my shirt off and ripped it in two tying it on her leg and tied the other on my wing then hearing a voice. Jaden was behind her as the wolf calmed down, I hid under the wolf then got mad when I saw jaden "don't scare me like that" I pet the wolfs head picking her up lightly being careful with her leg and on my back "when we get home I'll treat the wound better, OK" smiling softly.

Jaden chuckled "nice of you to watch over my sister", "wait what!!, I thought her scent was familiar" looking at the wolf "name dammit name umm" trying to think of her name. "Her name is Luna", "right, but isn't your daughter named Luna to" walking to the house. "Yeah she was named after her", "I think it's adorable" walking in setting her down carefully. "sis who's that" Jesse looked at the wolf, Jack walked out in his wolf form and growled at the intruder. Jaden glanced at jack "hold on jack that's my sister she was shot by a hunter", Jack calmed down and sniffed the injured wolf hearing whimpers from her. I came back out with tweezers, needle, medical thread and bandage, Luna laid their and turned into her human form and whimpered in pain.

"your in good hands" I took the tweezers and got the bullet out wiping the blood and took the needle and thread and sew the wound closed and wrapping the bandage around it, picking her up and laying her on the couch rubbing her head. Luna smiled as jaden came over and snuggled to her and smiled, "don't use that leg ok, you'll break the seam" then flinching when someone touched my injured wing. Jack secretly walks out the door to find the hunter that hurt his fellow wolf, "where's jack" Jesse looked around. Jack was already in the woods looking, Yusei came in and looked at the new wolf " what happened here". Jaden "shes my sister and she was shot by a hunter but now we cant find jack".

I thought for a moment "he went to find the hunter", Jack searched not knowing he was walking into female wolf territory, and then was attacked by the pack leader. "where's my mate" she asked him, Jack looked at her "she was attacked by a hunter but she is fine shes the brother to one of my pack mates". Yusei sighed "that's another wolves territory and if they see jack as a threat they will attack him", "take me to her, girls watch the area" she growled. "too late" I scented him being attacked, Jack nodded and got up onto his wolf form "but watch out their could still be hunters, we found her near the river so that place we will avoid". Yusei "i am sure he will be fine".

Charlotte's p.o.v.

"just take me to her" I snapped then sniffing his belly "your barring yusei's pups", "he's bringing a guest" Jessica said. Jack swayed his tail "yes i am got a problem "he snarled as he led her through the territory, Yusei "another wolf". "no, and I watch your tone before an alpha" I growled, "yep, she's looking for her mate". Jack scoffed "your in my terff now so i'd watch my tone alpha", Jaden braided his sisters hair. "sorry I just want to make sure lu and our unborn pups OK" apologizing, "Its alright and shes in safe hands don't worry" he led her to their "den" were Luna was fast asleep next to jaden. "lu" trotting only to be stop, Jack got in front of her and looked around as everyone was on edge not from her though. 

"what" looking at him, Jack growled as hunters were near. I dragged him into a hollow tree and used my body to make it look dark inside, The hunters looked at the tree but moved along and jack licked her muzzle as a thank you. Licked his back as a welcome "we better hurry, before more come, your blond fur stands out", Jack pouted and nodded as they got to Luna who was getting her bandages changed. "what's with that face if I didn't shield you with my body my brother would of killed me" running in the house getting stares, Jaden smiled as he nodded at her and Luna wagged her tail as if saying hi. "hey babe how you feeling" I change into my human form looking like yusei and kissed her belly.