A Special Surprise

I slowly woke up after that day and saw that I was suckling on yusei's nipple, Yusei was laid out next to him as he was still asleep. I smirked and licked and kissed all the way down to his pelvic, He moaned and moved a little. I chuckled and licked his inner thighs to the base of his leg to the knee, He moaned more and slowly woke up. I giggled and tried to sneak away, but was grabbed in a doggy position, feeling his crotch near my hole, He smirked and kissed his ears and neck "little one you want more" "MEW" my ears and tail came out, I smirked and grinned my butt into his crotch "come get me alpha, or I can be taken both ways at the same time", He smirked and and thrusted into him and he held onto his hips and moaned.

I moaned loudly and clawed the floor, my tail swayed happily, He smiled and licked his tail as he thrusted. "harder...please" I moaned louder, Jack wakes up "back at it again" "like you and yusei in the field", Jack walks way mumbling. Yusei moaned and went faster as his member went in deeper. Jaden went with jack and jumped on his back, "yusei, you feel good, so large" ears pinned back and tail swaying more. "yes little kuriboh" rubbing his head, Jaden smiled and snuggled to him as he purred. Yusei moaned loudly and sucked on his tail"you feel so warm so tight" "want a coffee" jack starts making coffee, "AAHH...YES...THERE...BABY...HARDER" screaming. "how is it you two are married and all of us looking like its a foursome marriage" taking a sip of coffee, Yusei moaned and pinned him down more as he went harder. 

Jaden shrugged "i'm not sure it just kinda happened and yes please jack i'd like some coffee", "LET...ME...BARE...YOUR...BABY...AAHH" screaming. Jack chuckles "it would be funny if he had two set of twins at the same time because of you and yusei" hands jaden a coffee, Jaden nodded and sipped his coffee "hey that goes for you to me and yusei banged you to". Yusei moaned loudly and pulled him closer and he rammed into him, Jack blushes "shut up-" he covers his mouth and ran to the bathroom. "CUMMING...YUSEI" came all over the floor, Jaden went after him and rubbed his back. Yusei screamed out in pleasure as he came deep inside Jesse, "dammit" as he threw up. 

I collapse on the floor and then my stomach turned I threw up on the floor "sorry", Yusei smiled and cleaned up the mess and helped Jesse up. Jaden gave him water, "thanks " but runs to the bathroom and throws up. Jack leans against the wall drinking and sees Jesse running in, yusei and jaden stood care of the two. "looks like jays going to have siblings" collapsing, "guess so" collapsing. They took them to bed and tucked them in, Crow comes back "hey you guy better be dressed and jay wants Jesse he hungry" finding them. "hand him here I'll feed him" smiling softly, "alright" crow gently lays jay on Jesse's chest. The two males watched on as jay latched onto Jesse and started to feed.

"were you good with uncle crow" kissing his forehead, "he was, and acting like jaden" crow scratched the back of his head. I start giggling "jay gets jealous when jaden suck on my nipples, but jaden loves the taste, maybe I'll let you suck on them to yusei" sounding seductive to both males, Yusei blushed red as he looked away and jaden went to make lunch "okay what does everyone want to eat". Jay suckled and then went to the other one, "chocolate covered pickles" I said blushing. "pineapple with chocolate and sprinkle" jack said in his sleep, The two chuckled and started to make the food "do you guys want it on the side of on the food" "on please" they say in unison. 

I watch jay drink his fill rubbing his back, "how will jay feel when you have to feed him and four other kids" rubbing his belly. "don't know, jay how you about being a big brother" looking at him, Jay hissed and latched onto his nipples again as he drank more. Yusei blinked "i guess that's a no", Jaden "yep he will need some help". "well I'm sorry to say mommy's pregnant" I told him, "same here" looking at the little neko. "WAIT WHAT!!!!" crow fainted from the news, Yusei fanned crow and jaden chuckled, Jay wasn't happy and hissed, my ears went to mama mode "jay you're going to have to deal with it". Jack looked at Jesse in shock and whispered to Jesse "I want to see their face when both of them are fathers to both are babies".