Brotherly, Sisterly Love

Jessica's p.o.v.

Crow was playing chess with yusei, Luna blushed and smacked her. Jake eyed her. I walk to them "whos winning" kissing crow's head, moans "babe" rubbing her butt. "is that a cherry in your pants or you happy to see me" kissing him, Lyn looks at jack and blushes walking way from him. Jack tilted his head and looked at her, Yusei "I am crow sucks". Crow "shut up", Jake blushed and kissed back. Luna smirked and walked off. Lyn walks to a clear pond and goes into her human form having blond hair purple eyes strips her clothes and jumps in the pond going for a swim, "aaww babe you're still the best in bed" whispering in his ear. She strips her clothes kissing his neck, "you must love doing that" following her.

Jack followed her in his wolf form and also jumped in, Crow blushed red. Yusei "oh really", Luna "I love to tease". Jake kissed her skin, Lyn swims then sees him blushing more covering herself. "your restricted from my ass you have two more" licking crow's ears, "maybe I should tease you" slapping her ass. moans "Jakey", Jack licked her face and splashed around. Yusei "I'm having more babies and we will see about being restricted", Crow "he's about to bang everyone". Luna kissed her. Jake smirked and licked her, "pervert" splashing back. I shook my head then moaned running to my room to my hole sitting on it, she kisses back. Moans louder, Jack gave her a mango.

Crow blinked and yusei smirked, Luna smiled. Jake moaned, she eats the fruit. I sniff the last egg "finally the third ones not yusei's, crow!!!", she smiles back. bites his neck, Yusei "oh look you're going to be a dad". Crow "how many kids do you have", Jack brought her more fruit. Jake continued, Luna kissed her. I snuggle to them, Blushes more "whatcha doing". Moans more, Kisses her back. Jack snuggled to her, Crow and yusei went to her. Jake kissed her, Luna smirked. Snuggles back licking his muzzle, smiles and purrs. She kisses back, "What". yusei and crow nuzzled her, Jack licked her cheeks. Jake sat back, Luna sucked on her clit. I kiss both of them, kiss his cheek. Sucks him off, "Luna" moaning.

Jack wagged his tail, Yusei and crow kissed her. Jake moaned, Luna smiled. Licks his neck, "are we having a threesome now" smirking sucking on their neck. She goes faster, blushes and suck her off. Jack rolled around on the grass, Yusei and crow smirked and they sucked on her nipples. Jake held her hair, Luna moaned. "your adorable, leader never to you my full first name" rubbing his belly, moans feeling milk come out. Goes faster moaning, moans licking her clit. Jack licked her face "I'm jack and I'm the strongest wolf ever", Yusei and crow started to drink. Jake kissed her, Luna moaned loudly. "I'm Jacklyn the one with a hot head", moans louder. Kisses back pumping him, goes back to sucking her.

Jack turned into his human form as they looked the same, Crow and yusei kissed her body. Jake moaned and panted, Luna kissed her. "are you my brother" blushing and looking shocked, claws the floor moaning in pleasure. Kiss his chest pumping faster, kisses back "wanna go again". Jack sniffed her "you smell like me",  Yusei kissed her while crow licked her.  Jake held her close,  Luna got on her back.  she nods "I have a crush on my brother dammit" mumbling hiding her face, moans in the kiss cumming a little. Holds him wagging her tail, she pushes the tip in moaning.

Jacklyn's p.o.v

Jack smirked and looked at her "well why doesn't your brother smother you with love", Jake moaned and kissed her. Crow and yusei switched, Luna moaned loudly. "fine" blushing that my brother was looking at me naked, "want me" pumping him. Moans clawing crow's back, she thrust slowly. Jack licked her legs and belly, Jake "ohh yes i do". Crow moaned and yusei smirked, Luna "go faster". I moan covering my mouth, Rose pushes him down riding him. She pants looking at them, does as told. Jack pinned her down and mounted her, Yusei and crow smiled. Jake held onto her hips, Luna moaned loudly. Blushes licking his neck, Jessica smirked pins crow down ripping his clothes off.