Twins Getting Into A Bad Fight

Raven blushes, the twins pouts and hugs Jay "why does he get all the fun with Crow's sister". Jay looked at them "because hes possessive and can get aggressive", Yusei took her to his chambers. The twins smirks creepily "maybe after everyone is asleep take her", Raven holds onto him. Jay looked at them "and have the chance of Yusei finding out no thank you", Yusei pinned her down and played with her tail. The twins pouts "your no fun", Raven squeaks wigging her bunny tail. Yusei groaned "what do you do to me", Jay pouted "does this mean you don't want to have fun with me fine then" with that he walked away. Raven kept wiggling her bunny tail, the twin didn't let him go and starts nibbling his neck.

Yusei kissed her neck as he held her close, Jay humped as he left as he was now mad at them. Raven moans, the twins goes to their wolf forms whining and following him. Jay smirked as he shook his rear at them as he walked, Yusei kissed her. The twins blushes and pulls on his tail, Raven kissed him back. Jay smirked as he brushed their faces with his tail, Yusei kissed her ear "I love you". The twins pins him down licking his face, Raven smiles "I love you too". Jay took them to their room as he climbed on the bed slowly, Yusei smiled as he kissed her deeply. The twins pulls on his pants, Raven kissed him back. Yusei kissed her neck and back, Jay smirked as he took them off. Raven moans purring, the twins whines and ripped his pants off.

Jay smirked as he let them do as they pleased, Yusei rubbes against her. The twins ripped his shirt off and licked his neck, Raven moans blushing "can you stay as a human and me as a bunny and take me". Yusei smirked "it will be a tight fit but alright", Jay moaned as he laid back. Raven goes to her bunny form looking at her, Haru kissed him as Haruka palms him. Jay moaned as he kissed Haru back, Yusei played with her heat. Both twins kissed him, Raven moans arching. Jay moaned as he kissed them, Yusei licked her. The twins sucked his nipples, Raven purrs. Jay moaned as he arched his back, Yusei playbed with her tail. The twins sucks harder, Raven squeaks.

Yusei smirked as his member was hard "you think it will fit", Jay went and undid harus pants. "don't know" Raven looks, Haru blushes. Haruka pinched Haru's nipples making him squeal, Jay went anf started to suck him. Yusei pressed against her opening, Haru moans bucking. Haruka makes Haru suck on him as he sucked on Jay, Raven blushes. Jay moaned as he started to deepthroat him, Yusei started to go in. Haru and Haruka moans deepthroating each other, Raven moans whining clawing the bed. Yusei moaned as he spread out her legs, Jay moaned as he bucked his hips. Raven pants, Haruka moans bucking. Haru moans bucking, Jay pulled away from them. Yusei moaned as he thrusted, the twins pulls away looking at him.

Raven moans whining as she bled a little, Toothless purrs. Yusei licked her head as he waited, Jay smiled as he spread out his legs "whos first". Raven pants, the twins looks at each other and growls. Jay waited for them to choose, Yusei started to thst again. Haru threw Haruka out the room locking the door, Haruka bangs on the door "hey I'm still naked here". Raven squeaks moaning, Jay looked at Haru "Haru let him in or else no mating for you". Yusei moaned as he went harder, Haru pouts opening the door. Hurka walked in and closed the door, Raven cries out. Jay closed his legs up, Yusei moaned and kissed her. Haruka crawls on the bed, Haru gets on the bed. Raven kissed him back putting her paws on his cheeks, Jay turned away from them.

Yusei moaned as he messaged her rear and tail, Haruka licks his neck. Raven moans arching, Jay ignored them. Yusei moaned and went harder, Haruka nibbles on his neck. Haru whines, Raven screams out. Jay humphed as he went under the blanket, Yusei moaned as he lucked her ears. "this is your fault bro" Haruka growls, Haru whimpers pinning his ears as tears started brimming in his eyes. Raven moans, Jay was out of the mood as he didn't want to mate anymore. Yusei moaned her name, Haruka growls and attacked his brother before laying down. Haru yelps whimpering and goes to his wolf form and limps out of the room, Raven moans his name. Jay screamed at both of them as he was tired of them fighting all the time, Yusei stopped "did you hear that".