Talking About Getting The Pack Back Together

Zane waits to be called to duel and rubs his belly, Yusei walked to him and nuzzled him "if you get overwhelmed just let me know alright". Zane purrs nuzzling back "ok babe", Yusei smiled "now go your up". Zane smiles and kisses him and walks to the field, Yusei watched him. Zane stands on the field waiting for his opponent, fog came in as a figure was at the center. Zane looks not fazed, Atticus came out "Zaney is that you". Zane's eyes widen and growls "why are you here you cheating little bastard", Atticus looked at him "oh your one to talk you slept with 5 of your pack members" "are you stalking me and its a pack and I'm the King to my mate" Zane growls getting a little stressed out.

Atticus looked at him "no you just have lots of sents on you" "why do you care about me after you cheated on me with our friend" Zane growls getting really stressed out and grabs his chest, "Who wouldn't want to stay at the village" Astrid said. Jaden came over and nuzzled Zane gently as Yusei gave him water, Zane purrs and nuzzles back and drinks the water "thanks". They nodded as Yusei was ready to beat up Atticus, Zane puts his hand on his belly. Toothless smiles and keeps running around, Jaden and Jesse held Yusei off. Zane sighs "where's your boyfriend you cheated on me with", Attivus didn't say anything as he just stared at Yusei. "don't worry about him" Zane says and goes behind Yusei and sucks on his neck, Yusei mumbled as he snuggled back into Zane.

Zane smiles and nibbles on his neck, Yusei purred a little. Zane looks at Atticus, Atticus glared at him. "what" Zane looks at him smirking, Atticus scoffed and walked off. Zane pouts, Yusei kissed him. Zane kisses him back, Yusei smiled. Zane smiles back at him, Yusei purred. Zane purrs loudly, Yusei snuggled to him. Zane snuggles back purring, Yusei took him to the dressing rooms. Zane follows him, Yusei shook his rear as he walked. Zane blushes darkly, Yusei smiled. Yusei smiled, Yusei smiled. Zane smiles brightly, Yusei winked. Zane blushes, Yusei bent over. Zane blushes and smacks his butt hard,  Yusei moaned loudly as his tail wagged. Zane smirks and smacks his butt harder, Yusei moaned his name.

"what do you want" Zane grabs his butt squeezing it, Yusei squealed "I want your babies" "guess I found my next dueling partner" Zane smirks squeezing his butt more. Yusei moaned his name "I love being your partner" "large form" Zane licks and whispers in his ear, Yusei looked at him and licked his cheek. Zane purrs and goes to his large form, Yusei got in his wolf form. Zane grinds against him, Yusei moved his tail exposing his hole and balls. Zane growls licking there, Yusei moaned as he lifted his leg to give him more space. Zane smirks licks more, Yusei moaned more. Zane pulls on his balls, Yusei arched his back as he stuck his tongue out. Zane smirks pulling more, Yusei screamed.

"how bad you want me" Zane licks there, Yusei bucked his rear to his muzzle "a lot daddy". Zane smirks and grinds against his hole "louder" "Oh daddy please do me so hard" Yusei screamed, Zane rammed both his members in him really hard. Yusei screamed as he bounced on him, Zane moans watching. Yusei moaned his name, Zane bucks in him. Yusei moaned loudly, Zane bucks both his members into his womb. Yusei held onto him and moaned, Zane pounds into him hard and rough. Yusei clawed his back hard, Zane goes harder till the tip poked out. Yusei arched his back and screamed his name, Zane pushes all the way in seeing more of the tip poking out. Yusei twitched as he held onto him, Zane's members twitched and puts his finger in his member.

Yusei screamed as he came, Zane moans coming in him. Yusei panted "you should get ready for your next match", Zane nods "then I'm taking Jesse and Jaden and you" "Well that is if Jesse is in the mood to share you know how he gets" Yusei said. Zane pouts whining, "Hey you know how he gets" Yusei said. "you going to ask them" Zane whines, Yusei nodded "I'm heading home soon". Zane smiles and smacked his butt "see you later", Yusei blushed as he walked home and sighed. Zane fixed himself and walks to his next duel, Yusei hummed as he was in Jack's neighborhood as it led to his den. Crow sees him and mews, Yusei looked at him. Crow hops down and hugs him "hi", Yusei hugged back "hey".