Haou/Jaden's Little Neko

I woke up the next morning and got up and went to the the bathroom and let my ears and tail out, I flinched at how dirty they looked and started licking myself clean, Jaden hadn't woken up yet but mumbled as he couldn't feel jesse near him. I heard jaden moaning because I wasn't near him and I giggled and continued to clean my ears, Jaden slowly opened his eyes and yawned as he got up and went to the bathroom. I kept licking my ears and tail clean not hearing jaden coming in, Jaden looked at jesse as he was shocked of what he saw. I heard movement and whipped around getting in a defensive stance and hissed, but when I saw who it was my ears flattened and tail went between my legs, I started hyperventilating and collapse crying, trying to hide myself "sorry, sorry, sorry" I cried harder apologizing over and over again.

 Jaden went to jesse and held him close as he rocked him back and forth "shhh shh it's alright Jesse its okay" "I'm sorry father don't punish me, I'll be good" I cried as memories forced itself into my mind of being sexually abused by my father, I shook violently. He held him and stroked his hair as he started to sing to him, I whimpered and calm down "sorry, did I say something, I don't remember" I rubbed my head. "You were talking about your father", I had fear on my face, "I never talk about that sexual abuser...much" I looked away. He held him close, I kissed him, I got up when my phone rang, I looked at the number and saw that it was my father, I went into a room for privacy and closed the door and answered his call "h-h-hello" I stuttered. Jaden waited for him and worried about him as his father spoke.

"How's my sex kitty" "What is it you want from me" I growled angrily, "THAT'S NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER" his voice boomed. I flinched at his voice, "But since you asked, I want your tight ass, or I came go to where you are" he hung up and he started making his way to their house. I opened the door and threw the phone as it broke against the wall, Jaden heard and knew he had to protect his lover and he intended to. I punched the wall "he'll kill me and the baby, if he finds out I'm pregnant" I cried quietly, Jaden walked to him close as he kissed his head. We stayed like that for 30 minutes, until I heard a knock on the door, my ears go flat and my tail fluffs out and I growl whimper, "Go hide with the kids and i'll take care of this" "Ok, be careful, he gets deadly if he doesn't get what he wants" I kissed him and grabbed the kids going to mine and jaden room.

He smirked as he changed forms into the supreme king, "Son open the door you little slut" he yelled and banged on the door. The supreme king growled as he opened the door and was bigger and stronger than jesse's father, "Who are you and where's my son" glaring at haou. "Your son doesn't want to see you so go away before i send you to the stars" "I'd watch who you talking to" pushing haou and walking in. I know I was suppose to hide but I put the twins in their playpen and snuk to the commotion, met face to face with my father, I tried to run but he gripped my wrist really tight, "Were you going sex kitty" pulling Jesse close, putting an arm around his waist and slip a hand under his shirt and licked his inner neko ear. 

"Let go you bastard, Stop" I tried to struggled from his grip, Gets super angry and grabbed a knife from his pocket and stuck it in Jesse's side. "AAAHHH", Haou snapped and punched jesse's father and he started to fight him and got him away from Jesse and the twins, "You love that slut, you probably got him pregnant" growling at haou. I used every strength I had to get up and punch him hard in the face, Haou punched him hard and the cops came. "That's... what you...get" I said before collapsing after I had no strength left, He healed him and laid him down. "I'm glad he's finally locked up, hope the little one is ok" rubbing my belly, He smiled and kissed his belly. I giggled and gasp when the baby did its first kick "jay did you feel that".

 He nodded and kissed his belly, "Someone knows their daddy" I said as tears flowed as we felt are baby kick for the first time. Haou smiled as he turned back into Jaden, "I swear your hot but when you change to haou your smexy" I grinned at him. He blushed "hmm maybe you think haou will be better in bed" "Challenge accepted" I smirked. He turned into haou, "Come get me my lord" I playfully smirked and playfully denying him my hole. Haou groaned and got above him as he was bigger the Jesse, to me haou and jaden look similar but different, haou being protective and jaden well his everyday funny self, 'I love them both', "aaww don't be like that" I giggled cutely and still played with him. 

Haou smirked down as him as he took off his armor, I blushed as I watch him take his armor off, I try to stay calm and play a little teasing game with him. "Oh Jesse i'm going to have fun with this i hope that tight hole is ready for me" his voice was deep and seductive, I hide my fear behind a hard blush "w-whos more seductive you or jaden" 'damn I would carry jaden's and haous kids if they let me' I thought out loud. Haou sensed his fear and kissed his body to help calm him down "its alright Jesse i'll be gentle with you" "Ok" I calmed down "damn I would definitely carry jaden's and haous kids if they let me" when I realised I said it out loud I quickly covered my mouth and looked at him.

Haou smiled a little as he kissed Jesse deeply "lets see if we can make it possible" "Ok, because I love both of you, I hope jaden don't mind me loving you and him and carrying both of your kids" looking sad of being denied because I love two people that are sharing one body. "Well we are the same person so it really doesn't matter Jesse don't worry" "OK, it's just that the way my father treated me, I take some things like denial seriously, I must sound like a cry baby in front of you guys" I chuckled. "Your not a cry baby jesse your a cutie", I blushed and then smirked "thank you my king" I said as I pinned jadens other half and deeply kissed him. haou moaned and rubbed his hands on jesses body.

I moaned loving my kuriboh twins touching my body, I let my tail wrap around his shaft teasing him, He moaned and kissed his neck as he left hickies on his neck. I moaned and went for his kissing, licking, and biting his sweet spot giving him a hickey and licking the spot I bit "how bad do you want me my lord" teasing him by nicknames and grinding my hole over his shaft, He moaned and blushed as he rubbed against him "i want your hole so badly babe" "As do I want your large member" as I put his tip in and went all the way in "damn your so large" I moaned. He moaned and held onto his hips"your so tight jesse no wonder jaden loves doing you" "I know I love it when it's with both of you, hey you want to go and see how the little ones doing next week" I moaned as I moved up and down on his shaft.

"Yes that sounds fun" he moaned and watched him move, I went faster feeling his muscular form under me, I lean down kissing him licking his lip for entrance. He moaned and opened his mouth allowing him to enter and squeezed his butt, I squeak and moaned he squeezed my butt I precame and and went faster an deeper French kissing him, He moaned and pinched his nipples while playing with his member. "Aahh" I moaned in the kiss and gripped his shoulders hard accidentally scratching him leaving marks "sorry", He moaned loudly as he liked the pain and blushed "keep doing that" "Ok, looks like we both like pain and pleasure" I thrust fast, hard and deep, his member hit my sweet spot "AAHH...YES...THERE...HOAU" I screamed in pleasure.

He moaned loudly and flipped them over as he got jesse on his hands and knees then rammed into him, "AAAHH...YES...THERE...RIGHT THERE...HAOU" I screamed louder. He moaned and went faster and harder, "CUMMING...I'M...CUMMING...HAOU" I screamed hurting my throat in the process cumming all over the sheets, Haou moaned and came deep inside jesse as he held onto his hips and sucked on his tail. "NYAAA" I came again and collapse onto the bed, He moaned and laid with him. "Whoa, the room is spinning, dammit I think I made myself lose my voice" I rubbed my throat, I buried my head into his neck and kissed it before going to sleep, He smiled and soon turned back into jaden. I purred into his neck and smiled "I love both of you" with an whisper but I'm sure he heard, Jaden smiled and snuggled to him as he knew him and haou would have fun with jesse.