7 Months Down the Pregnancy Line

"Jay I think your appointment is today" looking at the calendar, Jaden was now 7 months pregnant. "Time to go see Dr. whats his name again" rubbing his belly, Jaden nodded and got up slowly. "Easy does it" helping him holding him, he smiled and held his hand. I helped him through the doors, helped him sit down and went to sign papers. Jaden waited for him on a chair, "OK done" I walked back to him "how ya holding" holding his hand. "Well their are babies inside me that are stretching me out and going to come out of me i'm perfectly peachy", "OK smart ass" I looked at him and his belly smiling.

Jaden smiled and yawned, "Don't fall asleep yet the doctor will call us soon-" "JADEN YUKI" the doctor called out. Jaden got up and walked to the doctor, "So jaden let's see how you and the little one are doing" asked the doctor. Jaden nodded and sat on the chair, I saw the doctor turn the monitor on and put gel on Jay's stomach looking for the babies. Two lumps showed on the screen, "Whoa looks like their twins in there" looking at the monitor closely. "Yeah and you have a boy and a girl" "Cool can you tell what his due date is" asking the doctor. "I would say somewhere around Christmas" "Aaww Christmas presents to us cute" I smiled kissing jay on the cheek. He was fast asleep.

"That was fast" picking him up carrying him home, Jaden snored happily. "hehe I guess being pregnant means sleeping alot" placing him on the bed covering him up, "Ruby can you keep an eye on him while I make food for us". Ruby came and snuggled into Jadens side, I went and made him and the twins some food. Jaden hugged ruby, "Aaww how cute" I said taking out a camera and snapping a picture "time for lunch jay". Jaden mumbled and slept some more, "Heheh I'll just let you sleep, you can eat later" I put away the food and snuggled close to him. Jaden smiled and snuggled into his neck, "Hey were you pretending, sneaky mama" I tickled his sides. He giggled and smiled as he kissed him.

I kissed him back "I love you jay" "I love you to fried shrimp". "Jay no fried shrimp, I told you I'll give you a plate after you gave birth and your not far from it" glaring, Jaden started to cry because I glared at him. "I'm sorry jay I didn't mean to glare please don't cry, I'm just worried about you and the kids, I'm sorry can you forgive me" wiping his tears ' mood swings need to watch out for those luckily he has two months left', Jaden humped and covered himself with the blanket and turned away from Jesse. "Aaww baby I said I was sorry, OK look how do you want me to make it up to you, I'll do anything please baby don't be mad" pleading with him 'literally note to self watch out for jays mood swings'.

He looked at me and thought "kiss my body" "OK but I'm not sticking it in" pointing to him stomach and kissing his lips "god I'm gonna be horny when the kids come" moving down to his neck licking and biting. He purred happily and moaned as he exposed his neck to his lover, "God I'm I really that horny your so sexy now god dame jay" kissing his chest and removing his shirt throwing it some where. He blushed and went down and sucked on his member, "Oh Sweet Honey Hot Ice Tea" I moaned 'note to self ask doctor what part of the pregnancy this is' "god I'm horny".  He moaned and sucked on it happily, "GOD JADEN" moaning arching my back.

He moaned and went faster, " Hng JAY" moaning gripping the bed. He kissed his thighs, " oh god not this sexy Kitty thing again, aren't you supposed to be resting" I glanced at him. He smiled and licked his hole slowly, "Jay no sex, we'll do it after the birth, hopefully you don't give birth today or tomorrow, I don't know if I'm ready for the birth yet" "I'll make out with you but no sex" kissing his lips. He went back and sucked on his member, "GOD JAY" yelled out as I came deep in his throat. He smiled and ate his cum, " if you weren't pregnant I would bang so hard you wouldn't walk" sitting up from the bed. He smiled and purred, I smiled back and pulled him close. 

I went down to his belly kissing it "can't wait to see you, Jay I forgot what we were going to name the twins, have any ideas" looking up at him, "How about Luna and Leo"he said as he rubbed his belly. "Those are beautiful just like you" I hugged him gently and kissed his lips, he smiled and kissed his cheek. I kissed his cheek "let's get some rest", Jaden looked at Jesse and whined. "Fine, master" I said seductively while spreading my legs blushing hard, He got between his legs and kissed his neck. "Hhmm" I moaned " god master", he thrusted into him. "Aaahhh, f-f-faster master" I screamed out, he moaned and held him close as he did as told. "God master" I moaned out tears formed in my eyes, "Ahh Jesse your so tight". 

" master I want to kiss" I moaned in pleasure reaching my arms to him, he nodded and kissed him deeply. I kissed back and we fought for dominance, He started to ram into him. "AAHHH" I screamed out tears flowing digging into his back, He moaned and held onto his hips. "I think I'm gonna-" I came on both are chest, He moaned and came deep inside him. "Aahh JADEN" I yelled his name as I came again, "Ohh Jesse" he moaned and kissed him.  "God that was amazing" "Yes it was". "Your more dominant went your pregnant, I should let this happen more often" I smiled kissing his lips, he blushed and pulled out of him. "Wow we should do this again that was actually awesome, unless you want to but I have to wait to do it to you" I said blushing.

"I would love to do this again" he smiled and kissed him gently. "OK" I kissed him back then his belly, and got up to go to the bathroom, I yelped as pain shot up and I fell "dammit" I pouted "I thought it wouldn't be that painful". Jaden looked at him "now you know how i felt", I gave him the middle finger, "you didn't hate it" smirking at him trying to get up again. "You didnt hate it either" "That sexy booty edged me" smiling. He smiled and was still naked, I blushed mad "I don't remember half the things I said" trying to think what I said that egged him to do it that hard. "your still sexy even if your pregnant" getting up wobbly walking over to him kissing his neck. 

I sucked and kissed his neck searching for his sweet spot "I want you so badly" I whined and whimpered "but I don't mind waiting for that sexy booty" grabbing a hold of both cheeks and squeezing them. He moaned and bucked against him "Jesse i can't wait for you" "I don't want to either but I might do harm to the twins" rubbing his belly "your at the 7 month mark two more months and the twins will be here, you'll get your shrimp and me for an extra reward" I smiled kissing his lips. He nodded and laid down on the bed and yawned. "looks like mommy's tired" I yawned "looks like daddy is to" I got into bed and reached for jay wanting to cuddle, he snuggled to him and kissed him.

I snuggled to him kissing him back "I love you jay" "and I love you to Leo, Luna" kissing him and his belly "daddy can't wait to see you", he smiled and hugged him "and we love you to daddy". I giggled "I love you more than the galaxy can hold" smiling hugging him back, "I love you more than the hole universe" "love you more than the milky way" we started an 'I love you' fight, and kissing him. "You are my world" "you are my everything I couldn't live in this world without you babe" a tear trickled its way down my face "dammit I must be a cry baby doing this in front of you babe" and more found their way down my face, he smiled and wipes his tears away and kissed his cheeks. 

I kissed him back then cried harder into his neck "I-i r-really c-couldn't live without y-y-you" putting my arms around myself "if you disappeared my heart would shatter into a million pieces and beyond prepare" I hugged  myself tighter shaking violently hyperventilating making it hard to breath, he hugged him and rubbed his back as he get him to calm down. He wiped them away "it's okay to cry darling" "ok, your always kind thanks babe I still love you" kissing him deeply, he kissed back and hugged him. I hugged back passing out consciously rubbing his belly "I love the both of you to the galaxy and back" I told him still being passed out, he smiled and laid down as he yawned.