Jesse's Mood Swings

(Haou and Johan can go in and out of spirit and human form)

I woke up happy then start crying, Jaden woke up "Jesse whats wrong" "I don't know" going back to being happy. Johan whispers "mood swings", I see johan "brother kiss me" jumps off the bed and pounces on top of him sending Johan to the floor. Jaden watched and was kinda jealous, Johan glares at Jesse "Jesse no" "aawww why" pouting. Johan points to Jaden, looks at Jaden and gets in a pouncing stance and pounces on Jaden "baby jay kiss me". Johan mumbles "reminds me of me in mine and haous time" face palming, Jaden looked at him and held him close"mine". Haou comes out of nowhere "yeah it sure does" Johan jumping at Haous voice "AAHHH, where you come from". I move down to jays pants line unbuckling his pants purring.

Jaden blushed and looked at the spirits, Haou looks over at Jaden and Jesse "oh look a show". I pull his pants off and lick the tip, Johan agreeing with Haou "yea this will be funny". Jaden moaned "Jesse are you sure", Haou rubs his backside "my ass hurts". Nods and took him in purring still, vibrating his member, Johan looks at Haou "how or you want to go at it again". Jaden "ohh Jesse" he moaned and blushed. Haou he smirked and pinned Johan on his hands and legs, I suck Jaden faster. Johan "come at me big boy" grinding his butt into Haou's crouch, Jaden moaned and held onto Jesse's hair. Haou he mounted Johan and smirked, I suck faster deep throating him purring more.

Johan glares at Haou "stick it in before I ride you", Haou rammed into him and moaned. Jaden "ohh Jesse", I stick one finger in. Jaden "stick it in Jesse please", Haou "your so tight" "yes oh god" Johan moans. I smirk and keep teasing him, Johan "your so big". Jaden "Jesse hurry or ima ride you. Haou moaned and thrusted, I smirk and pull Jaden on my lap. Johan "harder", Jaden started to ride him. Haou "as you wish", Johan moans "HOAU". "aahh jaden" I moaned, Jaden moans "ohh jesse".Haou moaned, I put my hands on his hip and move him up and down as I move. johan "rougher please" moaning, Jaden "ohh yes Jesse please more". Haou rammed into him, nods rams him down even more. 

Johan "see he's aahh just like you" moaning, Haou "and you ahhh just like Jesse"he rammed into him. Jaden moaned and kissed him, I kiss him back still ramming him trying to find his sweet spot. Johan "shut up", Haou smirked and kissed his neck. Jaden moaned loudly and kissed jesses neck, Johan "meep" flinching at the touch. I moved my head for more, Haou smirked and gave him hickies. Jaden smirked and gave Jesse a hickey, Johan pins Haou down and rides him. I went for his nipples and left a hickeys on them, Jaden moaned and and made Jesse ride him. Haou"frick your so hot" "back aahh at cha" Johan moans, Haou thrusted. 

"Jaden" I moan, Johan "i'm cumming". Jaden and Haou "ima cum", Jesse and Johan came on both their chess. The two panted, they panted. the two males pulled out, They moaned and collapse. The two males smirked, Johan \jesse "what" they say in unison. Haou and Jaden "you are cute". They blush and hide in the others shoulder, The brunettes smirked at them. 'Hey Johan thinking what i'm thinking' talking to Johan through thought, 'Yeah fang love mark time' he responded. They smirk showing their neko fangs and kissed and licked the others neck and bite down leaving a love fang mark, The two were taken aback by it but they moaned out. I backed off and saw a little blood and went and teased the love fang bite more, Johan bites harder on the bruise and licked the blood off his neck.

The two males blushed furiously and looked away, "I marked my territory, what about you" licking the the bruise. "Same" going to the other side if Haou neck and giving him another love fang bite, The males just stood there and were rethinking their life choices. Johan bites Haou's collar bone a little to hard, "Now your going to far" I glared. Johan shrugs his shoulders licking the blood off his lips and chin, Haou hissed in pain and growled. Jaden blinked and put a bow on Jesse, I blush but purred and walk over to Johan and sprays him with water. Hisses at Jesse and lash his hand at him scratching him on his scarred leg little bit of blood ran down and cried after he did that "sorry" he said through tears.

"No its my fault, I shouldn't have done that", Haou and Jaden cleaned up their mates and calmed them down. Johan "sorry" licking the wound, I lift his head and kissed his forehead "its fine just a small cut" purring putting a royal blue bow on his tail. He smiled and started playing with his tail, Jaden watched and yawned as he laid down. Haou smirked and eyed Johan, I petted him singing angle with a shotgun. Johan sees his tail moving and went to pounce on it but it moved, The two watched them and chuckled. I fall asleep knowing the little one inside me is asleep, Johan sees a toy mouse and goes into pouncing stance and leaps ending up pouncing on jaden. Jaden held onto johan and gave him to haou "he's a hyper one", Purrs in a haous arms licking his face. 

Haou put him on the bed with jesse, Johan purrs louder and snuggles against Jesse falling asleep wrapping his tail around Jesse's tail. Jaden looked a picture and smiled as haou covered them up. After an hour I woke up and pounced on johan "bro, bro, br-" "call me bro one more time I'm going to pin you to the floor" johan growls, Smirks "bro-whoa". Johan pins Jesse to the floor face first pinning his arm back, "MEW" I whimper a yell in pain. Haou cleared his throat to the two males, "What's up" tightening his grip on both of jesse's wrist. "Where's jaden-OW your hurting me, MEW" I kept whimpering, "Be quiet you little kitten" tightening the grip more. "Baby jay" I cried out.

Jaden woke up and picked up jesse and laid down with him then went back to sleep. Haou "it's to early for this lets sleep, Johan "he started it" pouting. I went back to sleep purring into my lover neck, Haou picked him up and went to sleep. Jaden held him close, Johan kiss haou and falls asleep. Haou smiled and snuggled to him.