Jessica's Punishment

Yusei put her down "now about your punishment for tempting me", "what, oh no" I tried running but was caught instantly. He smirked and held her close, "onii-san" I tried struggling. He picked her up by his wings, I held onto his wings. He took her away, I tighten my grip looking a little scared. He kissed her ears, I moaned as they were sensitive. He smirked "you know you should have thought twice before tempting me", I looked at him with lustful eyes "more" I kissed his neck spreading my wings flapping them. Yusei smirked as he laid her on the bed and looked at her, I tucked my wings in looking at him blushing a lot. He smiled and kissed her body, I gasped moaning loudly. He smirked and continued, "yusei" I squirmed as I was cumming. "Oh you came already I haven't even done anything yet", "shut up onii-san, how much are you bulging" rubbing my hand over his crotch.

Yusei groaned as he was hard "can you handle my size", "lets see" unzipping and pulling them down. His member sprang out as it stood proud and tall making the male blush red, "what a poor little sight" smirking stripping my clothes only leaving me in my see through bra and panties. "What you mean little i'm bigger than crow I'm not even sure it will fit in you" he smirked and licked his lips, "OK" pushing him down taking off my bra and panties then slowly pushing the tip in, screaming and crying feeling warm liquid flowing out. Yusei kissed her neck to help calm her down as he messaged her body, I push all the way down whimpering in pain grabbing his shoulders for support.

Yusei kissed her ears and held onto her hips, I loosen up and start moving moaning. Yusei moaned "damn your tight","your fricken huge" moaning moving faster as my breast bounced in front of his face. Yusei moaned and suckled on her breasts as he held her by her hips, "AAHH...HARDER" moaning in pleasure. Yusei moaned and suckled more as he squeezed her ass and pounded into her, "AAAHHH...YES...YUSEI" screaming. Yusei smirked as he kissed her, kisses back. He smiled "your so warm and wet frick I love it" he whispered into her ear and kissed her neck, when he said that I came "YUSEI" I scream at the top of my lungs. Yusei smirked and came deep inside her but he wasn't done yet, I panted heavily collapsing onto his chest.

He got her on her back and smirked, "god your still hard" panting, He nodded and thrusted into her. "YUSEI" I moaned gripping the sheets, Yusei kissed her neck. My wings unfolded laying on the bed moaning louder, He started to message her wings and thrusted quickly. "Ngh, I can't hold it" I clawed his back, He moaned loudly as he clawed the bed as his wings flapped. I sat on his lap thrusting with him flapping my wings to "YUSEI" I screamed crack my voice entirely as I came, Yusei roared out loudly as he came deep inside her and filled her up. "you better take responsibility if I get pregnant with your baby or babies" panting and glaring, "Hehe your acting as if i wouldn't besides we all raise each others babies here most of them are mine anyway" he kissed her neck gently.

"yeah Jesse has yusa and jack with yours and jadens twins, speaking of jack when is he due" seeing he's the only one still pregnant, "He will be due next month" he smiled and pulled out of her. "bout time" moaning, "Want to go again" "I'm not doing anything later" bringing him in for a make out session feeling his abs. Yusei moaned and felt her chest and legs, I moaned and licked his fangs. He moaned and sucked on her tail, I moaned louder. He smirked and looked at her "wanna try my milk", "your chest and crotch" smirking back. He smirked and sat back as he was hard "go ahead help yourself", I nod kissing both his nipples and down to crotch. Yusei moaned softly, I went back to his chest suckling the milk.

Yusei moaned as the milk came out, I moaned drinking purring. He moaned as he laid back, I laid on him still suckling moaning and mewling happily. Yusei smiled and stroked her head, I went to his other nipple and did the same teething and teasing it. He purred happily as milk came out, after I had my fill I kissed, licked, and bite down to his member, kissing and licking the tip. Yusei's eyes were half opened as he moaned softly, I lick down the shaft and start sucking going down fast but going back up slowly. Yusei moaned more as he held onto her head and blushed, I kept going slow on the way up teasing a little. "Jessica dont tease it feels so good", I smirked and teased him more going a little slower. 

He moaned as his member got harder, I took his member out and licked the shaft and sucking it again. "Ahh your such a good girl", I looked at him keeping my actions. He smiled and watched her as he moaned, I moaned when he precame my eyes never leaving his stare. Yusei looked into her eyes as his member twitched in her mouth, moans and keeps going but cumming myself. He smirked and played with her breasts and clit, I moaned more sucking him faster deep throating him. He rubbed her faster and played with her breasts, "AAHH" yelling in pleasure. He smirked and kissed her deeply, kisses back wrapping my arms around his neck. He moaned and thrusted into her, "AAHH" yelling as my wings flapped. 

Yusei moaned and held onto her hips, Moans more. Yusei moaned and went deep inside her, "yusei cumming" wrapping my arm, legs and wings around him. "Me to baby" he moaned and shot his cum deep inside her, "that was great, I'm going for a walk" getting up and dressed smiling. He nodded and got dressed "how great", "deliciously fangtastic" throwing a vampire pun in there walking out. Yusei chuckled and smirked "i can't wait for round 4", "me neither" leaving a fang love mark on his neck walking out the front door and spreading my wing flying looking for a forest to walk around in. Yusei sighed happily and went to take care of his kids.