The Trial

Jacklyn's p.o.v.

I wake up happy and goes out on patrol, Kalin pinned her down. Yelps then smiles at him, Kalin hugged her. I hugged him back "nice to see that lovely face of yours", Kalin smiled "I missed you" "I miss you more" leaning close to him, Kalin kissed her. I kiss back longing for him, Kalin held her close. I wagged my tail happily, Kalin chuckled, "wanna go back to the den, but I'll warn you all of yusei's pups might attack you or jack" growling jack's name. "How many pups does yusei have" "I lost count" walking back to the den, The pups were there. Charlotte was running from them as they were hungry "bro when you wake up I kill you personally", I walk in with kalin. 

Jack was there roared as he ran kalin out, The pups tackled her down. I flipped jack over and pinned his arm tightly behind his back "your going to tell me what's the problem before I break your arm" growling, charlotte just lays there. The pups nuzzled to her, Jack growled and jumped up as it knocked her down. She licks their heads, I yelped laying on the ground and started crying "what did he do to you other than love your sister". Jack growled "he got you pregnant that's what he did and he almost killed my lover twice", the pups smiled. "it was all a misunderstanding" standing up and going to kalin. "you guys are cute" continues to lick them getting irritated about the argument, Jack growled and blocked her way. 

The pups watched, "he's the father of my baby you can't change that" backing away scared. Charlotte sense her fear and gets up and pulls Lyn behind her protecting her and her pups "Jack stand down" barking at him, Jack growled and roared but he went silent as the house got quiet. "my brother doesn't blame kalin for his actions, hell kalin was only like that because he thought he was being sold out by you guys" growling, I ran to kalin crying. Jack looked around and then ran to yusei's room as yusei's monitors went off, Charlotte heard the same and ran in "yusei!!". I grab kalins hand and run to yusei's room, Yusei wasn't breathing. Jack nuzzled him and whimpered, Charlotte does CPR on him to get him breathing again. 

"yusei" I whimpered, Yusei didn't respond as the monitor went out. She looks for the shocker pads to give him a jolt, shocking him once waiting for a response, I break down and start crying into kalins chest. Yusei's eyes suddenly snapped opened but now they were red, "bro are you feeling ok" placing a hand on his chest. I whimpered in fear, Yusei looked at them and then at jack. "crimson dragon what are you doing in my brother" sitting on the bed, "we thought yusei died, thanks for scaring us" I shouted. Crimson dragon "yusei is in the spirit world and jack you to shall fall to this slumber" "whoa whoa whoa back up what!!, what happen to my brother and what's going to happen to jack, ANSWER ME" Charlotte snapped, "not my brother" crying harder. 

Jack was shocked and yusei fainted again and yusei was back into his coma, "crimson come back I need answers" she cried and snuggled to her brother fearing for his life. "jack do you know what he's talking about", Jack looked around "it's complicated but yusei isn't going to die he will be alright". "well we're waiting" wanting answers, "It's like a trial". "trial for what" cocking our heads, "We are nothing but reincarnations" "ohh" charlotte pets yusei's head finally knowing, "ok, I'll leave you guys here and play with kalin for awhile" grinning running out. 

Charlotte's p.o.v.

Jack growled and stopped her again, Lyn whimpers. I got off the bed and sneak behind jack taking two fingers and pressing them in a pressure point to knock him out, Jack just shook it off and growled. I get fed up with him and dropped kick his ass, runs as soon as he was drop kicked. Jack turned into his wolf form and went after her, she runs faster "leave me alone". I turned into my wolf form and tackle jack "Jack I order you to stand down", Jack pushed her off and roared in pain as he rammed into a wall. Lyn ran and snuggled to kalin, yelped in pain and looked to him "jack what's wrong". Jack howled in pain as his mark started to burn, I try comforting him.