A New Friend

Hey guys! So I skipped two episodes and now it's time to find out this mysterious friend!!!!!! Anyway, here's the new chapter! :D

-Luna's POV-

I was swinging in my hammock, watching the clouds go by. It's been a couple days and things have been a little crazy per usual with the gems. Mostly caused by Steven. Couple days ago, Steven made a costume come to live, then yesterday he was making cats pop up all over his body. Just a note to self to never try any shape shifting any time soon. But overall, everything was okay.

That is, until the ground started to shake. I quickly sat up in my hammock, but I slipped and swung out of my hammock, falling onto the deck. i quickly looked up, to see what was causing the shaking. but as quickly as it came, it left. I stood up and looked over the porch. Steven had his bike and was walking towards this girl sitting in the sand, reading. I grabbed my bow that was leaning against the wall, and made my way down the stairs. by the time I got to Steven, he was running back to the house screaming. I watched him, with a confused look, only to turn back and see the same look on the girl.

"Sorry about that," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. The girl continued to look at me, but her reaction changed from confusion to curiosity. "Anyway," I said, stinking my hand out to shake, "My name's Luna."

She took my hand and shook it, "Connie." She then noticed the bow in my hand, "Is that your bow?!"

I nodded, "Well, it was my mom's, but she left it for me."

"May I?" I nodded, and allowed her to see it. She was looking at the carvings in the bow, "This is amazing detail!" she exclaimed running her fingers over the carvings.

"Yeah," I said, taking the bow back, "anyway, I got to go. Say hi to my brother when you see him!" She gave me a confused look, but smiled as I waved good-bye. I smiled to myself as I headed towards the woods behind Mr. universe's car wash. "She seemed nice. I hope Steven and her become good friends." I kept thinking about Connie, that I wasn't paying attention that I was being followed. I then heard a twig snapped behind me. Instantly, I summoned an arrow and put it to the bow string, pulling it back. "Who's there?" I yelled, spinning around to see. But nobody was there. I lowered my bow, stared at the empty space ahead, then turned back around.

Only to come inches away from another face.

"AHH!" I screamed, releasing the bow. But my direction happened to be up, so the arrow soared into the sky and vanished. I fell back on my back, and instantly sat up to get a better picture of who the heck is in front of me. The person was hanging upside down in the tree. He was tall; the branch was up high, and his face is leveled with mine. He's looks around the same age as me. He had dark skin, like a tan. He had dark eyes, and he had dirty blond hair. He was wearing a dark red T-shirt with a yellow sun on it. He wore grey khakis, and was wearing black sneakers. Overall, he looked like a normal teenager.

He swung down from the tree, and stood over me, smiling. "My bad. Didn't mean to scare you," he said, extending his hand. I took it, and I felt warmth flood through me, like the sun was warming me up. He pulled me up, and I dusted some dirt off of me. "Name's Circo," he said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm-"

"I know. It's Luna Stone."

I froze and looked at him. "How do you know me?"

"Who do you think it's been helping you for the past days?"

My mind went blank. I looked at him, and whispered, "That was you?" He nodded, and I felt myself blush. Those past days, it was him?! He saved me during the crash land of the Red eye?! and even got me an outfit?! The expression must've been funny, because he laughed. "I was waiting for you to notice. But I guess you haven't."