Alone with Company

Hey guys! We're back with Luna as the recuse mission seems to be going south. What will Luna and Circo do now that they've been caught? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

No matter how much Circo and I struggled against the amethyst guard, we couldn't break free. We reached the main levels of the Zoo and the amethyst guard brought us down several hallways. I started to lose track of how many turns we had taken before finally we came to a large, hexagonal door. It opened as the amethyst guard approached and, as she stepped inside, she threw us down on the ground. "Finally found them," The guard said.

I sat up and looked up. The room we were in was a hexagonal shape too. The five out of six walls were covered in bow like indents where many of the guards were either sitting in, or lying back in. They must be separate compartments for each one. The room was filled with many of the guards, looking down at us and laughing menacingly. I swallowed and glanced at Circo. He was staring too and didn't look all too happy about our position. Just then, I heard the door open and I looked behind me. Another amethyst guard came into the room, carrying Steven, Greg and my dad. She threw them on the ground next to us, saying, "Are these the ones you asked for?"

"Dad!" I shouted, lunging for him. He managed to catch me and held me tight. I sniffled and managed to hold back tears. He pushed me away and looked me over, asking, "Are you okay, Lulu?! Steven told me everything just before we got caught."

I nodded just as we all heard, "Guys! They found me out!"

We all looked up and saw one of the amethyst guards holding our Amethyst. My eyes widen as Steven shouted, "Amethyst!"

"You won't believe what I've been through. These Amethysts, they're really, really... great!"Amethyst shouted, grinning from ear to ear. I blinked in surprise as Circo shouted, "What?!"

Every single guard in that room burst into laughter. Not menacingly laughter, but joyful. The guard behind Circo and I said, "You should see your faces!"

"You were right!" The amethyst holding our Amethyst said. "That was priceless!"

They put her down and our Amethyst rushed towards us. She hugged each of us, saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I had to!"

She got to Steven and saw what he was wearing. It was some weird, looking vest with a skirt. Greg and my dad were wearing one two, except Greg had a flower crown on his head and his hair was braided. Amethyst chuckled, "What are you wearing? Greg! This is a good look for you. You too, Jericho!"

"What's going on?" I asked, as we huddled around Amethyst. She smiled, "These Amethysts, they're all from Earth! They're from the Prime Kindergarten! Wait! Hey, 8XL!"

An amethyst with light purple skin and light purple eyes looked over at us. "Yeah?" She asked.

"You guys, I'm an 8! Tell 'em. Tell 'em!" Our Amethyst said excitedly. 8XL smirked, "The Amethyst under me never popped out. We're all waiting, and -- pfft -- nothing."

Our Amethyst rushed our to 8XL and some other amethysts, saying, "I'm 8XM! Facet-5, Cut-8XM -- that's me! This is 8XG, this is 8XH."

The one Amethyst pointed at that was 8XH pointed at herself, saying, "I'm J."

Amethyst held her head, shouting, "Oh no I'm worst than Holly Blue!"

"Aren't we all?" 8XG asked. All of the guards laughed. One gem standing next to our Amethyst and the 8s said, "Prime, prime, prime. You Amethysts are so cliquey."

Our Amethyst rushed back over to us, saying, "Skinny's a Jasper! There are Gems here from the Beta Kindergarten, too! Hey, where's Carnelian?"

"Celebrating," Skinny said, arms crossed and smirking. Suddenly, a slightly taller, dark red gem picked up Amethyst, gleefully shouting, "I'm not the shortest anymore!"