One of Us

Hey guys! We're back with Circo and Luna as things are getting hectic. What's going to happen now that they've been discovered by the other Bloodstones? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

I felt cold water splash my face as my hearing came back. I coughed and gasped, blinking water out of my eyes. I quickly sat and felt a hand on my shoulder. "Luna, are you okay?" I heard.

I wiped my hand across my face, getting the water out. I blinked several times before I could finally see. I was sitting on the floor in what looked like a hallway near the boiler room. The two Bloodstones that we're in trouble earlier stood in front of me. They stared at us, confusion and awe written on their faces. I looked to my right and saw Circo. He looked relieved that I was awake. I don't remember passing out, but I must've if we weren't fused as Bloodstone anymore. I nodded, "I'm fine. What happened?"

"Bloodstone got overheated and we unfused," Circo said. "You passed out from heat exhaustion."

I rubbed my forehead and looked up at the two Bloodstones. I smiled a little, "I'm assuming you helped us out, right?"

The smaller Bloodstone nodded, "We definitely didn't expect you guys to unfuse. We thought that your gem was an original Bloodstone."

"'Original'?" Circo asked, looking up too. The pony-tailed Bloodstone covered their eyes, and sighed, "You really need to watch how you say things."

The smaller one blushed slightly and said, "W-Well, at least we can trust them. They won't tell anyone!" They seemed to hesitate before turning to me and asking, "Y-You won't tell anyone, right?"

I nodded and mimed zipping my mouth and locking it. The Bloodstone looked at me confused but their attention was redirected to Circo when he asked quietly, "Are you...guys fusions?"

The pony-tailed one nodded, "We are. And I'm guessing you guys already know what are gems are if we were to unfuse." My eyes widen and I jumped to my feet saying, "B-But I thought we were the only ones?!"

The smaller one blinked, "What? Why would you think you two were the only Moonstones and Sunstones?"

The pony-tailed placed a hand under their chin, thinking. "It's already strange that humans with gems of their own are here. Even stranger that their gems are a Moonstone and a Sunstone. But.....the only way you guys would believe you were the only ones was if you've never seen or even heard of another living pair, correct?"

"What planet are you guys from?" The smaller asked. Circo stood up and stood next to me. We exchanged looks, agreeing that we could trust these gems. I turned to them and said, "We're from Earth."

Both Bloodstones' eyes widen to the point I was afraid that we had broke them. It wasn't until the smaller one burst with excitement, shaking the pony-tailed one's shoulder. "I can't believe they're from Earth!" She squealed. "That must mean they're Lucine and Circa!"

"That's....impossible though," The pony-tailed one whispered. "Earth was blasted by the Diamonds attack...no gem survived..."

"But they're here!" The smaller one said, gesturing to Circo and I. She tilted her head and said, "Though....they're a lot smaller then I thought they'd be."

"Well, it's a long story," I said, glancing at Circo. He nodded, "But Lucine and Circa are our mothers. But we have their gems."

Circo lifted the hem of his shirt, showing the gem on his waist. I opened my hand, showing my own. The Bloodstone's stared and the pony-tailed one said, "I...don't understand, but those are their gems, aren't they?"

We nodded and the two gems shared a look. The smaller one said, "If they have their gems, does that mean that they'll be the ones to take back the throne from the Diamonds?"