Fights

Hey guys! We're finally getting to the second half of this chapter. Anyway, here's the next question! :D

-Luna's POV-

"WOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed in glee, as I flew on Astra. We were flying high up above the ocean, near Steven's house. I had thrown my hands up in the air, letting the wind just blow through me. Astra seemed to be enjoying herself so much, that she started twirling. I tried to hold on, but I slipped. Astra cawed in shock, but I allowed myself to fall. A while ago, if I had fallen off of Astra, I would've panicked and screamed. But, I wasn't afraid anymore, sine I felt in control. I allowed myself a little bit longer, feeling the wind fly past as I fell. Then, I stretched my arms out and made my wings appear, soaring back up to Astra. Astra rolled her eyes, and we both flew alongside with each other.

"Race you to the water!" I shouted. Astra seemed to smirk and dove down, fast. I laughed and followed. I sped past her, racing to get to the water. I was almost to the water, when I heard someone shout, "LUNA!"

I lost my concentration and my wings disappeared. Fear took a hold of me, and I smacked against the surface of the water, losing my breath. I quickly ran to the surface, gasping for air. Astra was floating on the water next to me, lowering her head checking if I was okay. I giggled and patted her, saying, "I'm okay."

"Luna!" I heard again. I looked and saw Circo, standing at the shore. I swam over and walked onto the beach, removing the ocean water from my clothes.

"You know, it's rude to disturb somebody from their concentration," I said, flinging the ocean water back into the ocean. Circo rolled his eyes and said, "Everybody is heading back to the Hub. Peridot is back."

I flinched, taking a step back. "Peridot?! Seriously?!" I asked.

"Yes; why the heck would I lie?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "You've kept secrets; I wouldn't be surprised if you had lied to me."

Circo didn't seem to like my response but said, "Get Astra. We got to go." I rolled my eyes and whistled for Astra. She flew back and I climbed on her back, saying, "We need to go back to the hub." She seemed to understand and took flight. Once we were high enough in the air, she cawed, creating a small portal. She twirled into it and soon enough, we were back at the hub. Astra landed, and we waited for everybody to arrive.

Once everybody arrived, Garnet and Pearl fused again and Sardonyx appeared again, pretending to look shock. "What's this? An encore performance?" she asked, leaning close to the four of us. "Just couldn't get enough of me, could you?" She laughed and summoned her war hammer, saying, "What are we waiting for? Let the show begin!"

She leaped into the air, heading towards the tower. Steven looked up, excited. Circo watched, looking annoyed. I glanced at Amethyst, noticing how she was upset. She sighed and started singing:

(Amethyst) "Maybe your better off with her,

I think she's better for you."

She started walking away, and both Steven and I noticed, following after her. Amethyst kept singing, walking a short way away, stopping in front of what used to be a piece of the hub.

(Amethyst) "I forgot how great it felt to be us,

guess I got carried away.

I had to use you to make me feel strong,

but I don't care about that now."

She glanced back up at the tower, following Sardonyx as she climbed higher and higher, taking down pillar after pillar. She turned away, and continued singing: