The Past Comes Back

Hey guys! We finally get this amazing episode. Now, this chapter will not be broken into parts. So it's going to be super long and it'll probably kill me write this. But I'm willing to take the risk for Bismuth! Anyway, here's the longest chapter I've ever written for any story! :D

-Luna's POV-

"I'm glad that your back in town, Amber," I said, smiling. Eilat, Amber, Circo and I were walking back to the Beach House after stopping by the cave. Amber had stopped by the cave to say hi to us, before heading back to the Beach House to report to Garnet of possible signs of corrupted gems or even Jasper. Amber smiled and nodded, "I needed to report back to Garnet ever since I heard about what happened here with Jasper's recent attack."

She glanced nervously at Eilat and asked, "Jasper didn't come for you, did she?"

"I don't think Jasper knows I'm even here," Eilat said, thinking. "Which is for the better. Who knows what trouble she would cause if she found out I was here."

"Wait, what do you mean?" Circo asked, looking at them. But Eilat shook their head, "You don't have to worry now, Circo. It's a story for another time."

"Anyway, I'm excited to see everybody," Amber said, as we came into view of the Beach House. "I messaged Onyx ahead of time that I was coming back. She should be warping back to the house soon."

"She must be happy to hear that your coming back," I said, smiling. We started walking up the steps to the Beach House as Amber nodded, "She was talking non-stop about all the things she wanted to tell me when she got back."

I nodded as we reached the top of the stairs. I grabbed the door and opened it, saying, "Well, I'm sure everybody will be-"

"I've made a horrible mistake!" We all heard. Circo, Eilat, Amber and I rushed inside and looked around. Steven was lying on the ground in front of Lion, staring at the ceiling in pure shock. Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet were sitting up in Steven's room, Amethyst playing a video game. "What?" Pearl asked as Amethyst lost the game. She muttered in annoyance and Steven quickly stood up.

"Wait I can fix it!" He shouted.

"Steven, wait!" I said, but he dove back into Lion's mane. The four of us walked inside and Amber asked, "What's going?" Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst looked over at us in surprise. Garnet smiled and said, "Amber, your back."

She nodded, "I did say I would be coming back today to report."

Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst came downstairs from Steven's room and we all stood around Lion. Just then, the warp pad lit up and Onyx stood on it. Her eyes sparkled when she say Amber and she shouted, "YOUR BACK!"

Onyx charged at Amber and tackled her into a hug. Amber chuckled and said, "Good to see you too, Onyx." Onyx let go of Amber and was about to say something, but Steven tumbled out of Lion's mane. He looked at all of us, saying, "There's a Gem in Lion's mane!"

Everybody looked at Steven in shock. Pearl looked at Garnet in concern. "A Gem?" She asked. Garnet looked at Steven, asking, "Describe her."

"Uh, hang on," Steven said. He poked his head into Lion's mane, before pulling back, saying, "She's big." He poked his head back into Lion's man again and pulled out, saying, "With rainbow hair and tattoos!"

Eilat, Amber, Onyx, Pearl and Garnet all looked at each other in shock. "Rainbow hair...?" Pearl whispered. Amber looked at Steven, asking, "What does her gem look like?"

"It's....an innie?" He said. Amber gasped and Onyx covered her mouth in shock. Eilat looked at Garnet, saying, "You don't think..."

"It can't be..." Pearl said, looking at Garnet. Amethyst looked between everybody, asking, "Can't be what?"