Giving In

Hey guys! We're back with Luna and the gems in this season four finale! What's going to happen now? Let's jump in and find! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Come on! Come on!" I screamed through my teeth. My jaw was clenched as my wings flapped rapidly towards the beach house. My breath was coming out shallow and quick, tears streamed down my cheeks and flew off in the air. I was trying hard not to break, not crumble after what just happened. It was hard not too. But I had to stay strong, at least until I got to the Beach House. I had to warn the gems, to warn Steven.

I kept flying even as I drew close. Instead of dismissing my wings, I tucked them down and dove through the screen door. Thankfully, I was unlock and didn't break when I burst through. I tucked into a ball and barrel rolled inside, dismissing my wings. I jumped back up and did a quick glance around the room. Steven, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl stood together, staring at me in surprise. I gasped for air, trying to keep back the tears and sobs. Pearl spoke first, "Luna?! What happened?! Where's Circo and Amos?"

I swallowed, feeling the tears starting to spill. "They got them!" I panicked, feeling my knees buckle. Steven managed to catch me, helping me kneel down to the ground. I started shaking, my mind racing. Steven kept his hands on my wrists, asking, "Do you mean those gems? Did they get Circo and Amos too?"

I covered my face with my hands, shouting, "They had everyone! They had everyone who was missing! Even Connie! Then they just grabbed Circo and Amos as if they were nothing! Everyone told me to run and get help! I tried to fight, but I couldn't stop them! I-I-I-I'm-!"

I felt another pair of hands on my shoulders and I looked up, startled. Garnet was looking down at me, her expression calm though worried. "Luna, you did all that you could," Garnet said. "And you did the right thing coming back here. We're going to get them back. But you have to calm down."

I swallowed back my sobs, trying to calm my breathing. Amethyst and Pearl came over, giving me reassuring smiles. I looked at them, trying to calm down. I felt something wrap around my waist and I looked down in surprise. Steven was hugging me tightly, saying, "We'll get them back. I promise, Luna."

He looked up at me and nodded, a determined look on his face. "We'll do whatever it takes," He said. I managed a smile and nodded, wiping my eyes. Everyone stepped back and I stood up, sniffling and getting rid of any leftover tears. I took a deep, shaky breath. "Alright," I said, sighing. I looked at Steven and said, "Let's do something."

He nodded, smiling. Amethyst looked between us, asking, "Do you guys know who these guys are?"

"That little Gem I saw before, her name's Aquamarine," Steven said. Pearl's eyes widen, shouting, "What?!"

"And she's got a big friend, a fusion," I piped in. "A topaz. I-I think..."

"A Topaz fusion... And an Aquamarine?" Pearl asked, looking at Garnet. Garnet gritted her teeth, looking worried. Amethyst looked at them, asking, "Are they a big deal?"

"Uhh, yes! Blue and Yellow Diamond must have sent them personally," Pearl said, empathizing the point. Steven's eyes widen, realizing something. "The Diamonds? Oh no! They must be collecting more humans for the zoo!"

"But there's loads of humans on Earth. Why are they only grabbing your friends?" Amethyst asked. Steven thought for a moment, before concluding, "Maybe... Because my friends are the best!"

"That I won't deny," I said, smiling a little. "But I think there's more to it."

Just then, Steven's phone started to go off. He pulled it out of his pocket, checking the message. He gasped and held his phone up. We all looked and saw an image of one of the food stalls just by the entrance in the Funland park. "It's from Connie! I know where they are!" He said.