Infiltration

Hey guys! We're back with Luna and the gang as they finally have reached Pink Diamond's zoo. How will their plan unfold? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

"The human zoo. I can't believe it still exists," Pearl breathed as she flew the ship towards it. I swallowed nervously and Circo only stared out the window in silence. Steven stepped closer to Pearl, saying, "That's where Luna's dad and my dad are. They have to be! We have to get in there and bust them out."

Pearl flew the ship towards the massive structure. As we drew closer to the ring surrounding it, a small portion of it opened, allowing our little ship to fly through. Pearl steered the ship through and into the loading bay. But not a moment after she landed the ship, did we see two similar looking gems standing at the top of the exit out of the loading bay. We all gasped and Amethyst whispered, "Those gems."

"Amethyst guards," Pearl said. She stood up and slammed her fist onto the control panel, thankfully not hitting any buttons. "Right, like we could just waltz up as an owner-less Pearl, a fusion and.... and you three."

"We just need disguises, right?" I asked. Steven's eyes lit up and he said, "Oh! I'll be Esteban Universidad."

I giggled and even Circo cracked a smile. But Pearl shook her head, "It doesn't matter what your name is. We're all going to stand out."

From behind us, there was a burst of light. We all turned and saw Ruby and Sapphire standing together, hand in hand. Sapphire smiled, "We won't stand out if we play the roles we were made for."

"Ruby!" Circo and Steven chorused. I smiled and said, "Sapphire!"

"Okay, everybody. Hear her out," Ruby said, nodding to Sapphire. Sapphire looked at everyone, saying, "Today, I'm a Sapphire traveling with my Ruby guard and my personal Pearl. Esteban, I've brought you as an offering for the zoo."

"Pobrecito Esteban!" Steven said. I raised an eyebrow, unsure of what he said. Circo looked at Sapphire with a confused look. "What about Luna and I?" He asked.

"Actually, we need Bloodstone," Sapphire said. Circo and I blinked and looked to one another. But nodded in agreement. I reached out for Circo's hand and he took it. He pulled me towards him, twirling me with the motion. He wrapped his free arm around his waist and dipped me back. For dramatic effect, I raised an arm over my head and gently touched the floor with my hand. I even lifted one leg and pointed my foot. My gem and Circo's gem started to close and everything grew bright.

-Bloodstone's POV-

We blinked and slowly open our eyes. Luna's surprise had us blinking and looking over our clothes and body again. We wore the same clothes before; a pale yellow buttoned shirt and baggy green pants. Circo's excitement made us curl our hands into fists, pumped up for the mission ahead. Only to evaporate quickly as we realized something. "Wait," We asked, looking up at Sapphire. "Why did Luna and Circo need to fuse? Wouldn't three humans walking around be okay for the Zoo?"

"One human is fine," Sapphire said. "But if their were three, then it could raise suspicion. Plus, Luna's gem is harder to hide then Circo's, since her gem is on her right hand."

We looked down at our right hand and Luna's annoyance and upset caused us to curl our right hand into a fist. We furrowed our brow and nodded, not trying to show the emotions. But Sapphire noticed, or knew, saying, "Bloodstone, it's better for you to be here because facilities like these are maintained by Bloodstones. You'll fit in more."

We looked at Sapphire and nodded, Luna's worries and upset being eased. Amethyst looked at Sapphire and asked, "Uh, what about me?"

"You're accompanying me as extra muscle," Sapphire said simply. Amethyst grew nervous and gestured to the Amethyst guards outside of the ship, asking, "Muscle like them?"