Amana Karmaria Jelani

Hey guys We finally get to meet Amos' mommy! Also, another amazing picture by Kiwi. It's a picture of Amos' mom! Anyway, let's start this chapter! :)

-Luna's POV-

"MOM?!" was all Steven, Circo, and I could say. However, Connie squealed and said, "Aunt Karmaria!"

She ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Amos' mom laughed and hugged Connie back, saying, "Its good to see you too, sweetie."

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Amos asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I thought I'd come and visit you," she said. Amos raised an eyebrow, knowing his mom was hiding something. She sighed and said, "Your aunt called me about the recent incident at the hospital."

I flinched and glanced at Steven. He glanced at me and I looked up to see that a Circo had the same worried look. What did his aunt tell his mom?

"She told me that she punished you for something she bought you did, but turns out you didn't once your friends explained everything," she said, when Connie let her go. All of us sighed in relief; okay, no need for explanations yet.

"I'm fine now," Amos said.

"Okay, but I just wanted to check up on you, Mani," she said, smiling at Amos. Amos blushed and Circo busted out laughing. I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Mani?" I asked, confused. "I thought your name was Amos?"

"Oh it is," Amos' mom said. "But that's his nickname I give him."

"It's perfect," Circo said, wiping a tear from his eye from having laughed so much. Amos was trying hard not to look at me or anybody for that matter. His mom came over and patted his head, "Its okay. I won't call you that in front of your friends."

She then turned to us and said. "I never introduced myself. I'm Amos' mom, but you can call my Karmaria. Or as Connie calls me, Aunt Karmaria. Or Ms. Jelani, but you don't have to be formal."

"Nice to meet you," I said, nodding to her. "My name is Luna, and his is Steven and Circo."

Circo and Steven said hi, and Ms. Jelani smiled and said hello. She turned to me and said, "So your Luna. Amos has been telling me a lot about you."

Amos face went red out of embarrassment and so did mine. Connie and Steven smiled, mischievous looks on their faces. Circo looked annoyed.

"O-Oh," I stuttered, not sure of what to say. Ms. Jelani smiled and said, "When you have the time, I would love to talk to you."

"Sure!" I squeaked. I don't know if I should feel nervous or worried about this meeting she wants to have.

"Also, great singing out there. You and Connie were adorable up there. And Amos was amazing too."

Amos flinched and looked at his mom with a worried look. I looked at Ms. Jelani, confused. "What do you mean? Amos never went up on stage."

"Of course he did! He was the one in the-"

"MOM!" Amos shouted. We all jumped and turned to him. "Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Of course," she said.

"I mean, alone," he said, starting to move his mom away from us.

"Oh sure," she said. She looked at us and said, "I'll see you kids later then!"

As we watch Amos move his mom out of hearing distance from us, I looked at Connie confused. "What was that about?"

"I don't know," Connie said. I could tell she was hiding something but I won't push her. I crossed my arms and said, "I'm surprised Amos' mom is here. I thought he lived with you guys because.....well.....he didn't have any parents."