Lies or Truth?

Hey guys! So here's another drawing by the amazing artist, Kiwi. It's a picture of Circo and Luna doing there own dances for when they both end up doing a fusion together. (SPOILER ALERT!) Circo is such a dork as he does some more modern dances from a favorite musical of Kiwi's (Let's see if someone can guess what it is XD), while Luna sticks with ballroom dancing styles. Hey, they are opposites after all, XD. Anyway, here's the new chapter! :)

-Luna's POV-

-Luna's Dream-

I opened my eyes and found myself in the same meeting place where Lapis usually is. I sat up and said, "Lapis? You there?" At first there was silence. Then I got a response, "I'm here."

I looked down and saw Lapis. For the first time, she smiled at me. I smiled back, "How are you?"

"Besides the usual, okay," she responded.

"What did you mean last time by erased?" I asked. She looked away from me and didn't say anything. I shook my head, "It's okay. You don't have to tell me. Uh, what's it like being a gem?"

"Well," she said, putting her finger under her chin to think, "I guess it's like being a human. You live, I guess."

"Yeah, but you get to live for a long time! That must be amazing."

"I guess."

"Do you have any siblings?"

She looked at me confused, "What are siblings?"

"You know, any brothers or sisters," I said, trying to explain. She shook her head, and turned away. "I don't really have any sisters or brothers."

"Well," I said, "Why not be my sister?"

She looked at me, shocked but a big smile on her face, "Really?"

"I mean, the water and the moon go hand in hand, like sisters. So why not?"

Lapis laughed, "Okay, we can be sisters."

"Wait, I guess I would be the younger sister then since you would be much older?"

"Probably."

We both laughed and, suddenly, the whole place shook. I fell back and sat up, quickly. "What the heck?!" I said, confused.

Lapis looked at me, frightened, "Your waking up!"

"I'll be back soon!" I said, trying to reassure her. The whole place shook again, and I was immediately woken up. I sat up too quickly in my hammock and fell out onto the porch. I moaned and pushed myself up, trying to get my balance. The porch shook and I held the railing to steady myself. When I looked up, I gasped.

"Oh, that's why it was shaking," I mumbled.

Sugilite was stomping towards the beach. Wet, tired, and very angry. She then stopped and looked to the sky, yelling, "I'M BORED!"

"Oh no," I said. I then saw Pearl, Steven, and Circo down at the beach, trying to talk to Sugilite. My stomach dropped as Pearl tried talking to Sugilite. I quickly grabbed my bow, and ran around the porch, and down the steps. As I ran towards them, Sugilite screamed, "No!" She then kicked Pearl, who flew across the beach.

"Pearl!" I screamed. I got to Circo and Steven, asking, "What the heck is going on?!"

"Sugilite is back and blames Pearl for leaving her back at the Communication Hub," Circo said, summoning his sword, "And now she won't separate."

"Great," I said, just as Pearl yelled, "Listen to me! You've been fused for too long! You need to separate yourselves!"

"I AM MYSELF!" Sugilite screamed, "AND I'M SICK OF BEING SPLIT UP! So you better get used to me, baby. AND GET THIS JUNK OFF MY BEACH!"