The Reoccurring past

Hey guys! We're back with Luna as the season finale is now underway! What'll happen to the group? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Amos! Connie! It's me!" I shouted, knocking on the front door.

It was another beautiful day in Beach City, and I was hanging out with Connie and Amos today. I had taken Astra for a fly over to Connie's house to meet up with the two. Astra was curled up on the front lawn, head down as she rested. The front door opened and, to my surprise, it was Mrs. Maheswaren. I blushed slightly, "Oh! Hi Mrs. Maheswaren. Is Connie and Amos here?"

She nodded, "There in the kitchen right now. Come on in." She opened the door more, allowing me to step inside. "Thank you," I said, stepping in. She closed the door behind me, asking, "No Steven or Circo today?"

I shook my head, "Nah. Steven's waiting for a package and Circo is visiting some friends out by the barn. He should be back later though."

"I heard from Amos about your friend, Onyx was it? How is she doing?"

I stopped just before the kitchen, sighing. "She's a gem and hasn't reformed yet. But I'm sure she will any time soon. I think Circo wants to be there when she does though, so that she isn't scared."

Mrs. Maheswaren smiled, "That's very kind of you. I was just curious to know how they were doing. I have to get back to some phone calls, but you have fun with those two."

I nodded and stepped into the kitchen. I expected Connie and Amos to look up when I stepped in. Connie would wave and Amos would smile happily. Instead, when I stepped in, I felt a heavy atmosphere as if something happened. Connie and Amos were huddled close around the table, talking in hush voices. Both of them had their backs to me, so I couldn't what whatever it was they were looking at. I furrowed my brow, "Hey guys? Everything okay?"

Connie and Amos jumped, both turning to me. They both had worried expressions on their faces, not an ounce of joy or joking in them. I flinched slightly, but then noticed the paper on the table. I lifted my head to try and see, "What is that? A flyer?"

Amos looked at it and handed it to me, shaking his head. "It's a missing poster," He said. My eyes widen as I took the poster. I looked at it and saw that it was a missing poster of Onion. The word 'WANTED' had been crossed off with a red marker, and written over it were the words 'MISSING.'

"Sour Cream gave me one today," He said. "His brother has been missing for a few days. They don't know where he is."

"A few days?" I asked. "When was the last time they saw him?"

"That's the thing," Connie said, lowering her head. "It was the same day we found him at Funland."

I felt a chill go down my spine. I lowered the poster and asked, "Is he the only one who went missing?"

"I think so," Connie said. However, not a second after Connie said that. my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw a series of messages from Steven. At the same time, Connie's phone started to ring. She picked it up, stepping away from the table to answer it. Amos stood up and stood next to me, "Who's it from?"

"S-Steven," I said, reading the messages. The more I read them, the more my heart dropped. I put a hand over my mouth, reading the number of people Steven listed missing. Amos wrapped an arm around my shoulders and read over my shoulders. The very last message though, caught me off guard. So much so my phone slipped out of my hands. Thankfully, Amos caught it and saved it from breaking. "Luna? Are you-" He started, glancing at the phone.

His eyes fell on the last message and they widen. We both looked at one another, chorusing, "There's another gem."

"Guys!" Connie shouted. We both turned and saw Connie standing in the doorway. She looked a bit frazzled by something as she said, "We need to head over to Steven's."