Waiting

Hey guys! So this picture was done by my co author, Kiwi. It's a picture of Luna and Circo, just them being dorks. XD Anyway, here's the new chapter!

-Luna's POV-

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since Pearl's retreat into her gem, and it took two weeks for me to finally get my water abilities to come naturally. Everybody was amazed when I could finally do it. But it wasn't the same without Pearl. Circo has been trying to cheer me up by helping me explore my mom's room. But even that wasn't helping me cheer up.

It was another raining day, and I was sitting in Steven's room on the floor, in front of the sliding door. Because of all the rain, I haven't been able to sleep in my hammock. Lucky, I was able to close it before the rain filled it up with water. Although, with my water abilities, I could fix that problem. But now....I'm not in the mood. Steven was sitting on the couch, with Pearl's gemstone in a basket, with a lamp shining down on it, as if it could incubate like an egg.

"What's taking so long?" Steven sighed.

"I don't know," I sighed, staring at the rain. There was a knock at the door. I got up and went down the stairs. I opened the door and got a water balloon in my face.

"Gotcha!" I heard, as I removed the water from my face. I looked and saw a soaked Circo, standing in the rain. I flicked my finger and, in an instant, the water that was one me, collected into a sphere of water, and launched itself at Circo. I scowled and left the door opened for him to walk in.

"Still not back yet?" he asked, as he walked in, dripping wet. I grabbed a towel and tossed at Circo, roughly. He grabbed it and started drying himself off. "And still in a horrible mood per usual," he mumbled.

I was about to say something, when the warp pad glowed, and Garnet and Amethyst were standing on it. Well, Garnet was. Amethyst was on a floating cloud.

"What's up?" she asked us. Circo waved, Steven said, "Hey," and I just said, "I'll be outside."

I walked past Circo, and out the door. The rain was coming down a lot harder then it was before, but I didn't care. I walked down the steps and sat in the middle of the beach. I shot my hands out to the side, making the area I was sitting on instantly dry with sand. The water that was in the sand, I made a small bubble around myself, so I could stay dry and watch the rain. I sighed, and watched as the rain drops hit the bubble.

"Mind if I joined you?" I heard. I flinched and turned around. Garnet was standing in the rain watching me. I extended the bubble so she could sit down. "How are you Luna?"

"Fine," I said.

"No your not."

"...Okay, I'm upset."

"That's better. What's bothering you?"

"Pearl not returning yet."

"She....likes to take her time with these things."

I smirked, "She likes to make things perfect."

Garnet giggled. "Now, I wanted to talk to you about what happened," she said, "How did you know something was going to happen to Pearl?"

"I..." I said, looking down at my hands, "It's just....sometimes I just get a feeling something will happen. I don't see a vision or anything. But it's like a sixth sense of danger. I guess I've been on the run for so long that when I know something bad is going to happen, I get a feeling."

Garnet nodded, pondering. "Interesting. I guess you could call it a sixth sense if you wanted too." I nodded, still looking at my hands. Garnet stood up, her head just touching the surface of the bubble. "We should get back inside," she said. I nodded again, getting up. The bubble popped and the rain beat down on us. We walked back inside and I crawled on to the couch. Since it started raining, I've been sleeping on the couch. I pulled the covers up to my chin, and was about to turn out the light, when Circo said, "Going to bed early?"