We ARE Family

Hey guys! We get to the chapter with the family dinner. Anyway, here's the new chapter! :D

-Luna's POV-

Later that evening, Circo and I got dressed up for the dinner that night. Circo wore a yellow dress shirt and white pants with black dress shoes. I took the liberty of taking my time and changing into a more wear style. Once we were both ready, we went outside to see just in time Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl fuse into Alexandrite. Circo and I stared up at Alexandrite in awe. Alexandrite picked Steven and Greg up.

They turned to us and said, "Do you want a lift as well?"

"N-no thanks!" I yelled, feeling nervous about this. "Circo and I will walk."

We started walking, Alexandrite giving us a head start. I sighed, feeling more worried about this dinner then usual. Circo glanced at me, "What's wrong?"

"I don't think this dinner is going to go well," I said, nearly losing my step as Alexandrite started walking. Even though we were pretty far ahead of her, she was catching up rather quickly.

"Even if it doesn't go well," he said, jumping a little by Alexandrite's steps. "I still think it's nice to see you look so pretty for something as small as this."

I felt my face heat up, but I said, rather annoyed, "It is important for Steven!"

"I know," he said, smirking at me. "But it's still nice. As if you were dressing up for a date of some sorts."

I punched him in the arm and he laughed. I relaxed a little as we came to the restaurant, which was none other then Fish Stew Pizza. We stopped at the table and saw Connie with her parents. They weren't looking at us, but gaping in awe up at Alexandrite. Alexandrite lowered Steven and Greg to the ground. Greg looked up at Alexandrite and said, "Thanks...honeybun?"

I nearly did a face palm; oh yeah, this was turning out so well.

"Your welcome....Greg," they said in reply. Greg cleared his throat and shook Mr. Maheswaran's hand, saying, "I'm Greg Universe. And this large glass of water is my wife, Alexandrite."

"Hi-i-i-i-i-i-i," they said, sounding a bit awkward.

I cleared my throat and said, "And I'm Luna. This is my....brother, Circo."

We shook Mr. and Dr. Maheswaran's hands and we all sat down at the table. There were bread sticks on the table and Alexandrite started eating six at a time. I glanced nervously at Connie's parents; they were mumbling to each other. I laughed, saying, "Oh mom! You know you shouldn't be eating so much before dinner!"

I looked up at Alexandrite, hopping they would take the hint. Luckily, they did and finished the bread sticks they were already eating. I glanced at Circo, who just rolled his eyes. I kicked him from under the table, and put a fake smile on. Hopefully, they'll buy it.

Dr. Maheswaran cleared her throat and asked, "So-tell me, how did you to meet?"

Greg tensed up, and said, "How did we meet? Well, you see-"

Steven stood up in his chair, saying, "They met on a roller coaster!"

Connie stared at Steven in shock, and I could see her mouthing to Steven, 'What?'

"She was too tall to ride!" Steven said, laughing nervously. Connie was shaking her head no, and I decided to reinforce Steven.

"Oh Mr.-I mean, dad, likes to tell the story all the time!" I said, starting to think of a story up in my head. "They both were apparently at Funland, and she couldn't get on because she was so tall and Mr-, dad I mean, decided to show her the other attractions of Funland and that's how they met."