Benitoite

Hey guys! We're back with Steven and the gang as they just found Eilat and just saw Jasper. What will happen to all of them now you may ask? We'll find out but first, I just wanted to say the picture for this chapter was made by Kiwi. Her art work is awesome and it's always great to see it. Anyway, let's jump in and find out what happens! :D

-Luna's POV-

The moment we all saw Jasper, Amber growled and took a step towards her. Immediately, everybody grabbed her and managed to duck behind a rock wall with amber in tow. Amber struggled against all of our grips, whispering, "Let me go! I need to take her out!"

"Not yet!" I whispered. "We need to wait for an opening or else Eilat could get hurt." Amber stopped struggling, realizing what I said. She sighed and nodded. We all peeked around the corner and saw Jasper was walking towards Eilat's cage. She leaned against the side of the cage and looked inside. She smirked, "Having fun in there?"

"Leave me alone, Jasper," They all heard Eilat say. Jasper snickered, saying, "Not going to happen. Your going to help me revert these gems back to themselves."

"I've told you once, and I'll keep telling you," at this, we all could see Eilat move towards the front of the cage. They glared at Jasper and said, "I don't know what caused this corruption and I don't know how to revert it. Just because I'm known for being a strategist and being an elite gem on Homeworld, doesn't mean I have every answer."

Jasper growled and ripped one of the metal bars off the cave. Jasper grabbed Eilat's wrist and forced them out of the cave. Jasper dragged Eilat behind her as she walked over to a corrupted gem, one of the gems Steven and I saw on our mission to the north. She stood in front of the barred cave and said, "You try to escape, your instantly crushed."

Jasper let go of Eilat's hand and took a step towards the corrupted gem in the cage. Eilat glanced at us, worry written on their face. Circo, Steven, Amber, Onyx, Peridot, Amethyst and myself stayed where we were, listening to what Jasper was saying. The corrupted gem within the cage roared at Jasper but Jasper kicked the cage, saying, "Pipe down!"

We all softly gasped, watching Jasper, she looked directly at the gem, saying, "You take orders from me now! You used to be a Quartz too, didn't you? What happened to you? Tch. Disgraceful. I can't believe I've resorted to recruiting you freaks! You're almost as bad as that puny version of Circa and that Crystal runt."

Circo and Amethyst growled, Amethyst gripping her whip and Circo pulling his sword out. I glared at them, letting them know not to move. I turned back towards Jasper as she said, "Just look at you. This planet ruins everything! Well, except for me."

"Full of herself much?" I muttered. Peridot nodded, saying, "We should head back to the temple and get everybody else. The more gems the better."

Onyx nodded and I turned to look at everybody. But quickly realized that Circo and Amethyst were gone. I looked back at Steven and the others, whispering, "Circo and Amethyst are gone!"

They looked at me in shock and quickly looked around. Onyx looked up and pointed. We all followed her finger and saw Circo and Amethyst walking slowly along the side of the rock wall ledge, getting closer and closer to Jasper. I looked at Eilat, who was staring at Circo and Amethyst in shock. Jasper didn't seem to notice and I looked at her nervously. Jasper continued talking, saying, "I'll never let this planet twist me like it twisted you. Your weakness embarrasses Homeworld. You suffer because it's what you deserve! We all only get what we deserve. Right, Circa and Amethyst?!"

Circo and Amethyst lost their concentration and fell from the ledge, Circo landing on top of Amethyst. The two quickly stood up as Jasper said, annoyed, "What do you want, runts? You here for a rematch?"