Sally

Hey guys! So we finally figure out Circo's past. Anyway, here's the new chapter! :D

-Luna's POV-

We got off at the next railroad crossing. Amethyst helped Steven while Circo and I helped each other off the train. Once off, we followed Amethyst to some rocky valleys. As we drew closer, the air around us grew slightly colder, and the light seemed to grow darker. It might've been the fact the sun was going down, or the cliffs were so high that they blocked the sun. Either way, the place had an eerie feeling to it.

As we walked, Amethyst ran excitedly ahead, yelling at us to hurry up. We finally reached the entrance to the valley, and Amethyst yelled, "Welcome to the Kindergarten!"

All of us looked up, and I shivered a little. It was even worse up close. "Uh....It's great!" Steven said, trying to stay positive.

"Sure is, come on!" she said, leading us into the valley. As we walked, Amethyst talked to Steven, but I was paying more attention to Circo. He looked upset and was trying to hide it, but failing. I softly placed a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and I said, "Everything okay?"

"yeah, yeah," he said, shrugging away my hand. "I'm fine." He walked away, and I ran to catch up, noticing large machines in the side of the cliffs. "Uh, Amethyst, what is that?"

"Uh some old gem stuff," she said, walking past it. "Probably busted by now."

She then ran excitedly to a hole in the cliff that looked about Amethyst's size. "Hey guys!" she said. "Look, it's the hole I came out off."

I glanced at Circo, who looked at me concerned. Steven looked as Amethyst went inside the hole, all the way to the back of it. "It still has that hole smell," we heard.

Steven kept asking questions as I looked up. I gasped and saw that there were many holes in the cliff, all human shape like. I took a step back, the gut feeling in my stomach dropping. This was bad. something told me this place was really bad. "Guys," I said. "Maybe we should head back."

Amethyst came out of the hole and looked at me. "Why?" she asked, looking at me irritated.

"I just....I'm just getting a bad feeling about this place...."

Amethyst scoffed and said, "Your just scared."

"Yeah, i am. This place....it just doesn't feel right....."

Circo mumbled something and I looked at him. "What was that?" I asked, growing irritated.

"I said, you don't understand," he snapped, glaring at me. I flinched; what the heck was wrong with him?

-Circo's POV-

After snapping that comment, a warp pad light appeared and Pearl was standing on it. Luna looked relieved and so did Steven. But by the look on Amethyst's face, she looked annoyed, and I felt annoyed too. Pearl came over to us and said, "There you guys are," she said, annoyed. "Garnet said you be here, but I didn't want to believe it." She glared at Amethyst and said, "How can you bring them to the kindergarten?!"

"We were in the neighborhood," she mumbled. I looked at Pearl and said, "She wanted to show us where she came from."

Pearl looked at Amethyst and said, "How much did you tell them?"

"What? You mean about the bad thing? How this bad place is where bad gems came to grow bad gems? Is that what you mean?"

"Pearl?" Steven asked, looking at her. Luna looked scared, and said, "Amethyst?"

"Their not ready for this!" Pearl objected. But Amethyst kept going, saying how everything was okay because the Crystal gems won and stopped this place from ever growing anymore bad gems, and how she was one of the last ones to ever be created here.