Not what I Thought

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a bit. But, I have time to update. Also, here's another picture by the awesome Kiwi! and so here's the new chapter! :D

-Luna's POV-

"We need to track down Peridot," Garnet said. "We found her pod. We know she's out there somewhere. She came to earth with a job to do and odds are, she's still gonna try to do it. That's why I've gathered you here."

"So...why are we doing Steven's laundry?" I asked, as we folded his shirts. We all were at Steven's house, for the meeting Garnet came to get Circo and I for. Circo was helping me sword fight when Garnet said there was a meeting. Both of us weren't expecting a laundry day.

"I thought we all could do this together," Garnet said.

"Humans should just stop wearing clothes," Amethyst commented. "That would be funny."

"Uh, no," I said, starting to finish the folding because the conversation was starting to get weird.

"Garnet, do you think Peridot would come looking for us?" Pearl asked, sounding nervous.

"We weren't her priority," Garnet explained. "She was sent here to do something in the kindergarten."

"What about that other gem Circo fought?" I asked.

"We don't know what kind of gem she is, but if she is with Peridot, then she would be helping her with whatever the task is."

"Do you think Peridot is trying to reactivate it?" Pearl asked, still sounding nervous. Garnet thought for a moment before saying, "If she gets it back up and running, the injectors will turn back on."

"What are injectors?" Circo, Steven, and I chorused, taking notice to this new discovery of the kindergarten.

"You three have already seen them," Pearl explained. "Well, you've seen them disabled. If Peridot and the other gem with her were to reactivate the injectors." She then projected a hologram, showing the process. "They'll pick up where they left off, planting gems into the crust of the earth, where they'll incubate and suck the life right out of the ground, we can't let Peridot restart Gem production, if we do, the entire plant will become-"

"Janked," Garnet finished, folding one of Steven's shirts and putting it on the pile. Amethyst gasped and said, "Garnet, that mouth!"

I looked at Garnet, confused but she said, "Don't worry, we'll stop her. Come on, Crystal Gems."

Garnet started heading towards the warp pad, and Pearl finished folding the pants she had in her hands and said, "Coming!"

"As long as we don't have to fold anything," Amethyst said, tossing the shirt into the basket near Circo, Steven and I. The three of us sat on the couch, continuing with our folding. "Steven, Circo, Luna," Garnet said. We all looked up, surprised.

"That mean you guys too, dudes," Amethyst said, smiling.

"Are you sure we should bring them?" Pearl asked, sounding concerned.

"Peridot and the mystery gem have nothing we can't handle."

Circo and I high fived each other and Steven grinned from ear to ear. We all ran over and joined the group on the warp pad. Soon, the warp pad glowed and we were all at the kindergarten. When the light from the warp pad disappeared, Pearl used her gem as a light and looked around.

"Well, nothing looks activated," she said, looking around. "In fact, it doesn't look like anythings budged since the last time we were here."

Garnet nodded and said, "You're right. But just because Peridot hasn't been here yet, it doesn't mean she won't come."