Flexibility, Love, and Trust

Hey guys! We're finally back with Luna and the gang as things continue. What will happen today? Let's jump in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Is it on alright?" Steven asked, adjusting his bald cap. Luna giggled and fixed the cap, saying, "It's fine now. Don't worry; it'll fool Connie and the others when they arrive."

Steven smiled and we heard knocking at the door. I rushed to the door and opened it. Connie, Amos and even Circo stood in the doorway. Both Connie and Circo looked distracted, and it was only Amos who smiled when he saw me. "Hey Luna," He said.

"Hey guys," I said, moving aside to let them in. "Come on in."

Amos, Connie and Circo walked past me and into the living room. Steven leaned against the coffee table and said to them, "Lovely day, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Connie said, not looking and taking off her backpack. Circo nodded, not looking up either. Amos was the only one who noticed and he snickered. Steven glanced at Connie and Circo in concerned. I looked at Amos, who looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. Steven cleared his throat and said, "Ya know, uh, my dad told me I should expect this at some point, but I didn't think it would happen overnight."

"Right, yeah," Connie said, rummaging through her bag. Circo sat on the couch and sighed, closing his eyes and resting his head back. Steven waited in silence before shouting, "Guys, I'm bald!"

Connie looked up and Circo opened his eyes, sitting up to look at Steven. "What happened?" Circo asked, slightly worried but not shocked. Steven sighed and pulled the bald cap off his head. "Nothing. It was a joke," He said. Connie turned back to her bag and said, "Oh, okay."

Circo leaned back and closed his eyes. Steven looked at me and gestured to them, pointing out how distracted they were. I sighed and said, "Are you guys okay?"

Before either Circo or Connie could respond, the warp pad lit up and Pearl and Garnet appeared. Pearl stepped off the warp pad, saying, "Steven, Connie, Circo, Luna! I hope you four are ready for your special training today."

Connie and Circo looked at Pearl nervously. "Were we suppose to bring something?" Circo asked. Garnet walked over to Pearl and said, "Just yourselves."

"Garnet is going to sit in. She's very excited to see you fight as Stevonnie and Bloodstone," Pearl said. Connie relaxed slightly, but still looking distracted. "Right, fusion training," She muttered.

"But Bloodstone doesn't even have a weapon," Circo said. "Wouldn't it be better if Lumos trained today?"

Amos and I shared a glance, surprised Circo was suggesting for us to fuse. Pearl shook her head, "Lumos has been doing exceedingly well in training. Besides, it's about time Bloodstone got a weapon of their own. I'll let them borrow my spear and see how they are with it."

Circo nodded, though I could sense something wrong with him. Garnet held up a sign and said, "I made it sign. One one side, it has all of your names, and on the other, it has Stevonnie's and Bloodstone's name. It's a fusion sign."

I giggled at the joke and Amos smirked. Steven laughed and nudged, Connie, saying, "It's a fusion joke."

Connie nervously laughed but didn't look too happy. We all walked towards the warp pad and warped to the arena. When we made it, I slowed my walk so that I was walking with Amos while the others stayed ahead. I leaned over to Amos and whispered, "Is everything alright with Connie?"

Amos shook his head, "She's been like that ever since she got home from school. I tried asking her but she wouldn't talk. I'm just hoping it doesn't mess with training. Speaking of, what's up with Circo? He looked almost as down as Connie."