Sword Fighting Accident

Hey guys! I'm going to be skipping a couple episodes. Again, I'm focusing more on the overall plot, and I'm trying to keep the story moving. Anyway, here's the new chapter!

-Luna's POV-

"Perfect weather for practice!" I said, standing out in the rain. Lion, Sora, and Astra were all huddled together under the porch. Everybody was inside watching a movie called "Lonely Blade IV". I wouldn't blame them. After all the excitement of the past two weeks; the gems birthdays, that little twerp Onion, and even Lars and his friends being complete idiots and learning there lesson, they deserve a break. I, on the other hand, need to keep practicing.

I moved both arms out, and I stopped the water droplets that were falling around me. Moving my arms, I connected the water droplets to form a stream of water. I moved the water like a floating snake through the air. I was getting better at my water abilities. They don't come naturally yet, but I'm pretty close. I giggled as a thought came to mind. I formed the water to look like Steven and moved it towards the ground. It looked exactly like him.

"Hello, Steven!" I said, trying not to laugh. I moved the water and made him walk around. I looked up and saw the Astra had just rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I said towards her, "Watch this!" I formed the water and now it looked like a smaller version of her. "Caw!" I said, moving my water bird's beak, as if it was squawking. Moving the water, I made my water Astra flap her wings and fly through the air. I laughed as she soared around my head; it was beautiful. I felt like a little kid again, playing in the rain.

"Hey Luna," I heard right behind me.

"AHH!" I screamed, losing my concentration. I turned around quickly to see Circo standing behind me. "Oh hey-" I started, but my water bird had lost it's form and all the water came splashing down on me, drenching me. "...Circo."

He laughed, "Are you practicing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I said irritated. I stopped the water droplets again and, more naturally this time, connected them to form a small sphere of water. Circo coughed and said under his breath, "Over achiever."

"anyway," I said, moving the water now, getting more and more used to my abilities, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just came by to say hi," he said, watching me.

"In the rain? I thought you hated the rain?"

"I don't hate it. I just find it annoying if I planned on doing something today and it happens to rain."

"Uh huh." I moved the water back into a sphere and smiled mischievously. "Hey Circo," I said, getting ready.

"What?" he said turning in my direction.

"Think fast!" I threw the sphere of water at him and it exploded in his face like a water balloon. I fell over laughing at his reaction. He ran over to the house a grabbed a bucket. "Just because I don't have any water abilities," he said, filling the bucket up with water from the hose, "Doesn't mean I can't improvise!" He ran back towards me and threw the water on me. Before I could act, the water splashed on my, and I gasped at the coldness of it. Circo started laughing, and I was readying myself to use more water, when the door to the beach house opened. Steven ran out and said, "Hey Luna!"

"What?" I yelled, as I watched Circo running towards the house.

"Do you and Circo want to come with us? Pearl is going to show us how to sword fight!"

"Sure!" I said, "I've practiced enough for today!" Steven ran back inside, and I started walking towards the house. I was about to go through the door when Circo jumped out and tried to dump the bucket of water on me, but one movement with my finger and the direction of the water turned and splashed on Circo. "Nice try," I said, smiling. He placed the bucket on the ground and walked inside. I followed, standing on the rug, dripping wet.