Secrets and Dreams

Hey guys! So this is another amazing drawing by my friend Kiwi. It Luna's mom, Lucine, holding Luna. It's sad that she'll never meet her. But she will see her. (hint hint ;) anyway, here's the new chapter!

-Luna's POV-

"Hello?" I said, my voice echoing. I was back in the same place with the frozen-like water. I remained sitting where I was, waiting for the girl to respond like last time. I sat waiting for a few minutes, when I heard, "You did come back!"

I looked down and saw that she was there, hands pressed against the glass, looking up at me. I smiled at her, "I did say I would come back."

She looked away, "I don't set my hopes high when it comes to promises."

I looked at her, feeling sorry for her. "Well, I'm here now," I said, making her smile, "My name is Luna Stone. What's yours?"

"Lapis," she said, "Lapis Lazuli."

"It's nice to meet you. So then that must mean your gem is a Lapis lazuli?" She laughed, "That's kind of my name."

I smiled, "But still, that's cool!"

"Are you a gem too, Luna?"

"Well, half. My mom was a gem, but she met my dad and they had me. When I was born, my mom gave up her form so I could live, so I have her gem."

"So what gem are you?"

"A moonstone."

Lapis gasped, fear and amazement in her eyes. "A.....moonstone?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I asked, noticing I was starting to wake up.

"I thought all the moonstone gems were erased?!" she said, sounding more fearful then amazed.

"Erased?!" I said, shocked, "What do you mean erased?!" She shook her head, as if she didn't want to answer the question. Everything grew brighter around me and, before I knew it, I woke up. I sat up in my hammock as the sunlight hit my eyes. I moaned, rolling over to go back to sleep. But it the sunlight moved to where it was hitting my eyes.

Wait....it moved?

"Circo, that better not be you," I mumbled, opening my eyes. Sure enough, Circo was sitting on the railing, moving his hand up and down to move the sunlight that was in his hand. I sat up and got out of my hammock, yawning. "I see you've been practicing," I commented

"Yeah," he said, smiling mischievously, "Now, I'm a pro at manipulating light, AND using my fire abilities." He pointed his index finger up and a little flame ignited on the tip of his finger. I smiled, "Cool. But it's still not as cool as water," I said. I flickered my finger and the water that was still on the porch in some areas, flew up and extinguished the flame on his finger. I giggled, and went inside, getting myself some breakfast.

It's been a crazy week; most of which involved Steven going on adventure with Lion, and him trying to fix a relationship problem with the people who owned the fish pizza restaurant. Overall, very tiring week. But I never stopped having the dreams of Lapis. It's only now she decided to talk to me, after I promised the past three times I would come back. She seems to be hurt; more in a emotional way instead of a physical way. She has a hard time trusting people. But now, she has started to trust me and hopefully, she can open up more.

I walked inside, just as Steven finished what looked like a can of cream corn. "Uh, Steven?" I asked, catching his attention, "What are you doing?"

"I just finished my sixth can of creamed corn!" he said, slamming the can down on the counter.

"Why?" I asked, as Circo walked in behind me from the porch.

"There are coupons on the back of each can. And there are six of us. I got coupons for all of us to go mini golf!"