Sardonyx

Hey guys! We finally get to one of the coolest fusions, minus Garnet, in the show. Anyway, here's the new chapter! :)

-Luna's POV-

"Luna, is the popcorn ready?" Steven asked.

"Just a few more seconds," I replied, as I waited for the microwave to go off. Circo and I were over at Steven's house since he wanted us over to watch another episode of his favorite series, "Crying Breakfast Friends."

As the microwave went off, I pulled the bag of popcorn out and opened it, pouring it in a bowl. I picked the bowl up, but immediately dropped it because of the heat. However, Circo caught the bowl and held it out.

"Need a hand?" He asked.

"I'll just let you hold the bowl since you can handle the heat," I commented. We both walked back over to Steven just as the TV started going fuzzy.

"Aw, is the TV broken?" I asked, as Steven moaned in annoyance.

"It did this yesterday," Steven moaned, staring at the TV sadly.

"Hang on, I got this," Amethyst said, getting up. As she walked over to the TV, Circo came over and sat with us, offering popcorn. The three of us ate popcorn as Amethyst softly kicked the TV a few times.

"How about now?" She asked. Suddenly, the TV started shaking and the three of us stopped eating, surprised.

"It's never done that before," Steven said, starting to get up. Circo put the bowl of popcorn down just as the screen on the TV became cleared and showed Peridot and the other gem on the screen. All of us jumped back, shocked to see them.

"Peridot?!" We all said. I then noticed Circo's hand curled into a fist and was staring at the grey gem. I wanted to say something to cheer him up or reassure him, but ever since the last encounter with her, Circo's trust has been a little bit....unsure.

"This is Peridot," Peridot said on the screen. "Transmitting on all frequencies from abandon crystal system colony planet Earth, to yellow diamond. My mission-"

At this, the grey gem coughed, and Peridot rolled her eyes, saying, "OUR mission has been compromised. Our escort and informant are gone and we are now stranded! Please send help!" The screen went fuzzy for a second, before it repeated itself again. Circo ran downstairs and Steven pulled out his cellphone, calling Connie.

"Hey Connie, it's-" Steven started, but then his face changed, as if he was mistaken for what he said. A grin appeared on his face. "Actually how about you talk to Luna," he said, handing me the phone. I gave a confused look but put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Luna?" I heard Amos say. I nearly dropped the phone, and glared at Steven, who only smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "Hey, I had a question to ask."

"Hopefully I got an answer for you," he replied.

"Is your TV acting up?"

"Actually...now that you mention it, Connie did say a few minutes ago how something kept repeating itself on the screen. Something about a green gem or something? Does this have to do with you?"

"No, no! We're not doing it. But we have an idea who might it be."

"Alright, hope it can be fixed. See you later."

"See ya," I squeaked, hanging up.I glared at Steven, who only smiled at me, "Aren't you happy you got to talk to Amos?"

I didn't say anything, and puffed my cheeks, annoyed. The gems came up to Steven's room and watched Peridot's message. "Amos mentioned how this was happening at his house," I explained.