Not So Small

Hey guys! We're back with the Crystal Gems after the snowy mission. What's going to happen now? Let's check in and see how everybody is doing! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Pearl, wait-" I said as Pearl and Garnet stepped onto the warp pad. The two of them were going to head back to the north to see if they can spot Jasper anywhere. But Steven and I were trying to stop them from leaving. Pearl looked at me and said, "Luna we can't. We have to go now because it'll probably be a while."

"But-" Steven started. Garnet looked up and said, "Amethyst and Circo."

Circo looked up from the couch that he and Amethyst were sitting on. Amethyst was reading a magazine and Circo was looking at a notepad. Amethyst didn't look up but said, "What? I'm busy."

"Amethyst, Circo, hold down the fort," Garnet said. Amethyst put down the magazine and saluted Garnet. "Aye, aye, Captain. No surprises while I'm on duty," She said.

Suddenly, Amos, Connie and Lion burst through the door. Circo and Amethyst jumped as Connie shouted, "Surprise! We're early!"

"We we're trying to tell you Amos and Connie have training today," I said to Pearl. She gasped and covered her mouth in shock. "Oh! I completely forgot... I'm so sorry, Connie...." Pearl said, looking upset.

Amethyst clicked her tongue, "So irresponsible Pearl." Pearl groaned in annoyance at Amethyst. Connie, Amos and Lion walked into the house. Amos furrowed his brow, asking, "Is this because of Jasper? Are you headed back North?"

"She's on the move," Garnet said, nodding. Pearl turned to all of us, saying, "We can't have her just out there attacking random monsters for whatever reason."

Amos and Connie nodded, the latter saying, "Of course, be safe!"

Pearl smiled, "That's my line." She looked up at Amethyst and Circo, saying, "Amethyst? Circo?"

"We got it," Circo said, giving Pearl a thumbs up. She nodded and looked at Amos and Connie, "We'll train next week without Jasper hanging over our heads."

"Best case scenario," Garnet said. They beamed up and away, vanishing from the Warp pad. Amethyst walked over to the four of us, saying, "Lucky break for you guys, you get the training day off."

She wrapped her arms around Amos' and Connie's shoulders. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked. Connie looked at her sword and said, "I actually wanted to practice if that's alright with you, Steven."

"That's fine with me," Steven said. I looked at Amos and asked, "Did you want to practice too or no?"

"Sure," He said. "I need to practice my hand to hand combat anyway."

I looked over at Circo and asked, "Circo, you want to join?" He looked up from his notepad and said, "Sure. I can take a break from looking at these notes anyway."

"What are the notes for?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, "Just about stuff I asked Eilat on." I raised an eyebrow but it looked like Circo wasn't going to go into detail about it. We all headed outside and Amethyst sat down on a stone hand sticking out from the ground. Circo sat underneath, his back leaning against the hand. Amethyst was lying back on the hand and Circo was looking at his notepad. Connie and Steven faced each other and started sparring.

I turned to Amos and moved my hands. Water from the ocean floated up and onto my hands, forming into boxing gloves. I curled my fists and said, "Don't hold back just because I'm your girlfriend."

Amos smirked, "Wouldn't dream of it."

I charged at Amos, ready to throw a punch. He crossed his arms and took the punch. I jumped back as he tried to swing his fist low for a punch in the gut. I looked up just as I saw his other fist coming towards my head. I squeaked and my wings appeared, blocking his punch. "Hey, no fair!" He said, smirking.