Sugilite

Hey guys! So, the chapter is coming! So excited for Lapis to get here! It's funny, but even authors can get as excited as the readers can for big events such as Lapis. XD Anyway, here is the new chapter! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Luna!" yelled Pearl, "Your not listening!"

"Woohoo!" I said, floating through the warp pad. We were heading to what Pearl called the Communication Hub. I was having too much fun with the warp pad. Circo stood next to Garnet, having a hard time staying still as anti-gravity took hold of him.

"Okay," I said, "I'm coming back." I floated back to a standing position just as the warp pad warped us to our destination. I looked up and nearly gasped like Steven. The communication Hub was huge. It was a series of pillars, stacked on top of each other. It was radiating some sort of electrical wave from it, and you can see the light coming from it probably miles away from it.

"What magical place of mystery is this?" asked Steven amazed. As Pearl explained to Steven what the communication Hub was, I walked over to one of the pillars and placed my hand on it. Instantly, I felt the energy coming from the Hub, and my head started to buzz from the waves.

"Whoa," I said, backing away, "It's giving WAY too much power then it looks."

"That's why we need to destroy it," said Garnet. Circo came up next to me and looked up, "How are we suppose to destroy this?"

"We need a plan," said Pearl, as Amethyst shaped shift back to her normal self from a strong looking Steven. Pearl was about to explain her plan, and probably project it from her gem when Garnet interrupted, saying, "What we need is Sugilite. Amethyst, fuse with me."

We all stood there, shocked for a second. Until Amethyst started screaming with excitement, saying how they we're going to mash it up, being stronger and better. Pearl looked upset and Steven looked almost as excited as Amethyst.

"Uh, Sugilite is....okay right?" I asked, nervously to Pearl.

"Wait," she said to Garnet, "Garnet think about this. You and Amethyst can be a little.....unstable when your personalities combine. We need to be careful. Fuse with me!"

I looked at Pearl; Was she really this upset with Garnet about Amethyst and her fusing? Garnet placed her hands on Pearl's shoulders, saying, "We don't need to be careful. We need to be huge."

"Uh," I said, "Every mission is always a great time to be careful."

"Relax, Luna," said Circo, placing a hand on my shoulder, "Garnet knows what she's doing."

Amethyst and Garnet got into position. Once they were, Garnet said, "Synchronize." They then started dancing. I turned away, "I hope your right about this Circo."

"Why are you nervous?" he asked.

I looked back and saw that Amethyst and Garnet were still dancing but were stepping closer to each other, getting ready to fuse. "Because from what it sounds like, Sugilite doesn't sound like the greatest gem fusion," I said, just as Amethyst and Garnet fused.

Both of their forms grew bright with light, and grew very large very quickly, until, standing before us, was a very big and very tall, Sugilite. Sugilite started saying, "I forgot how great it feels to be me!"

I cautiously stepped back, saying, "Yeah, this doesn't look okay."

"THAT'S Sugilite?!" Steven asked, shocked.

"That's right, baby," she said. "Hey Steven, want to see something cool?"

"Yeah!" he responded. Sugilite summoned Garnet's gauntlets and Amethyst's whip and combined the two to make a flail. I swallowed, "You still sure about this Circo?"