Unexpected Guest

Hey guys! So we get to the birthday episode! Let's jump in and party! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Luna!" I heard Circo shout as I struggled to find my gift. "Hurry up!"

"Hold on!" I shouted, lifting a pillow and seeing a red and yellow box wrapped box. I smiled in relief and grabbed it, putting the pillow back down. I raced out of my portion of the cave and towards the exit. Once outside, I saw Circo standing nearby, holding his gift that was wrapped up. Though the shape of the guitar was obvious.

"Took you long enough," he said, smirking. I punched his shoulder and said, "Let's hurry over. We got to meet up with Amos."

Circo rolled his eyes at the name mention and we started out. I didn't mention Onyx because I still had to get her ready to meet everybody. If I didn't....Well, Circo was going to be having his sword out the second he sees her. WE reached the house and I saw Amos standing near the steps at the bottom. I smirked and said to Circo, "Hold this really quick."

I handed him the box before he could say anything. I then started running towards Amos and, at last minute, said, "HI AMOS!" Amos spun around in time for me to tackle him in a hug. He managed to catch and, using the momentum, spin me around in a hug. We finally stopped spinning and started laughing.

"Your guys are going to make me vomit," Circo said, looking as if he was ready to punch Amos. We broke apart and I said, "You guys ready to head out?"

"Yep," Amos said, holding a small bag that probably was a gift for Steven. I then noticed over his shoulder Onyx nervously poking her head out from under the porch. I slightly nodded and turned to Circo.

"Could you go on ahead?" I asked him. "I have to talk to Amos."

Circo rolled his eyes and said, "I swear the day I hear about you two fusing is the day I'm going to duel Amos."

Amos and I laughed nervously, trying not to be too obvious about the fact that we did fuse earlier this week. Circo walked into the house and it wasn't until I saw the flash of blue light from the warp pad did Amos and I ran over to Onyx.

"Are you certain about this?" Onyx grumbled. "The sunstone wasn't at all happy the last time we met."

"You'll be fine," I said, patting Onyx's shoulder. "Now, you need to change your clothes a bit. And your going to need a new name."

"Is all of this really necessary?" Onyx asked, looking at Amos and I nervously.

"We're trying to make sure that you don't get in trouble," I said. Onyx sighed and said, "Fine."

She then moved her scarf from her neck and placed her hand over her gem. She sighed and closed her eyes, concentrating on her gem. A silvery light formed around her hand and enveloped it. The light spread until it enveloped her entire form. When the light did die down, I blinked in surprise by the change. Her hair was the same and so was her skin, but that was it. Her goggles had changed to bottle cap glasses, so I was able to see her black eyes. They actually looked pretty. She kept the same scarf but it had yellow stars instead of diamonds. She wore a white turtle neck sweater and black skinny jeans. She still wore combat boots but they weren't as dangerous looking as before.

Overall, she looked like a new gem.

"Wow," was all Amos and I could really say. Onyx rolled her eyes and said, "And now a new name?"

"Yeah, but honestly I don't-" I started, not sure of what to call her. But she interrupted me, saying, "Jet."

"Why Jet?" Amos asked, confused.