Where Your Meant to Be

Hey guys! We're back with Luna and company as Amos' Dad and brother made a sudden appearance. What are they doing here? Let's find out! Also, here's a lovely drawing off Amos' dad and brother. Thank you Kiwi! :D

-Luna's POV-

I stared at the man Amos called his dad. I couldn't see the similarities but the way the man smiled was almost like how Amos would smile. But this man's smile seemed...dangerous. He walked over towards our group and said, "You didn't answer my question, Amos. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well," Amos said, not moving. His dad kept walking towards him but Amos' mom stepped in between them. She gave him a hard look, saying, "You know your not suppose to be here, Akaash."

"Is it criminal to see my own son?" Akaash responded. He moved around Amana and walked towards Amos. He stopped in front of him and noticed how we were still holding hands. His dad smiled and said, "So you got yourself another one? Which one is this now and how long?"

Amos' grip tightened on my hand and he said, "She's the final one."

Akaash looked surprised but he laughed, saying, "Of course, of course. Well, aren't you going to introduce her to me?"

Amos seemed hesitant but I let go of Amos' hand and extended towards his father. "My name is Luna Stone," I said. "It's nice to meet you sir."

Akaash seems impressed and shook my hand, saying, "Akaash. But you already knew that. It's nice to meet you too. I hope my son is happy to be with you and is treating you right."

"He is," I said. "And he's a lot better then you think he is, sir."

There was a tense silence as Amos and Amana stared at me. Akaash's hand didn't let go of mine for a moment. Then Akaash let out a hearty laugh and said to Amos, "I like this one! This one has spunk!"

Amos and Amana relaxed as Akaash let go of my hand. He seemed to realize something and turned back to the group of motorcyclists. He waved his hand and said, "Raphael! Come over and say hello!"

Amos' face dropped and slightly paled as the guy next to Akaash's motorcycle got up. He was wearing the same outfit as Amos' dad. Except his clothes looked newer. This guy's hair was the same color but shorter. His skin a lighter color and he didn't smile. If anything, he looked like an angrier version of Amos. Raphael walked up and stood next to Akaash. He looked down at Amos and said, "Hey twig."

Amos growled and said, "Hey Raphael."

Akaash patter Raphael on the back and said, "Your brother here has been doing well with me and the gang. He's even learned a few tricks from your old man. You can learn a thing or two from him Amos."

Amos flinched at his father's words. I noticed and said, "Well Amos is the best motorcyclist in town. He can beat Raphael any day!"

Raphael glared at me and said, "What did you say kid?"

"Luna don't," Amos whispered. He placed a hand on my shoulder but I shook it off. I stepped closer to Raphael and said, "You heard me. He doesn't need to learn anything because he already knows a thing or two himself."

Raphael sneered and said, "I doubt that. Considering his girlfriend is the one speaking for him."

My hand twitched and a stream of water whipped across Raphael's face. I blinked in shock and stepped away, Amos placing an arm in front of me. I glanced down at my water pouch and watched as the water rushed back inside. Raphael put a hand on his cheek from where the water hit him and he stared at me in anger. "You little-!" Raphael started. But Akaash stepped forward and held Raphael back. Amana stepped next to Amos and said, "I see you still have that temper, Raphael."