Revenge

Hey guys! We're back with Luna and the gang after the big event with Bismuth and Eilat's kidnapping. What will they do now? Let's check in and find out! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Luna?" I heard. I looked up, startled as the voice broke me out of my thoughts. Circo, Onyx and Amber walked along beside me as Steven and Amethyst walked ahead. I looked at Circo, who had called my name. "What is it?" I asked.

"You've...been quiet the entire time," He said, glancing at Onyx and Amber. Onyx nodded in agreement and Amber said, "It's not normal. Even for your mother, who was a complete chatter box."

I looked at the ground, saying, "I'm just....tired."

"Oh no you don't," Onyx said. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and said, "No way are you going to be mopey! We're visiting Lapis and Peridot today! You haven't seen either of them in a while. I can't wait until you see the barn; it looks great!"

I nodded, not really feeling too optimistic. Onyx flinched and looked at Amber, "Help me out here."

"Luna, there's no use worrying," Amber said, stiffly. "I know your scared for Eilat. But we'll find them. Garnet will let us know if she sees them anytime soon. Besides, you should be excited, I hear there's going to be a solar eclipse today."

"Really?" Circo and I chorused, looking at Amber. She nodded, "Oh yeah. That's usually a big thing for sunstones and moonstones. Back when they ruled, they usually held ritual dances for fusion on the day of an eclipse. Looking back on it, it really was amazing though my view back then was different."

"Huh, that does sound interesting," I said, smiling a little. Circo nodded and looked away. I glanced at him, wondering how he was holding up with everything that happened. Onyx stopped, pulling me to a stop, "We're here!"

I looked up as our group stood next to Steven and Amethyst. The barn really was different. They moved the silo in the hole of the barn and, connected from the top of that and a piece of the old rocket, was a banner. The truck stuck out from the window of the barn and the pool had pipes running from it into the silo. It really looked like Lapis, Peridot and Onyx made this place their home. Steven cracked a smile and said, "You guys sure did something to the barn."

Onyx grinned and nodded proudly. Amber smirked and ruffled Onyx's hair, saying, "Nice work."

Onyx beamed with pride and grabbed Amber's hand, "Come on! I have so much to show you!" She tugged on Amber's hand, bringing her towards the barn. The rest of us followed until we all stood under the truck, where Peridot and Lapis were. Steven cupped his hands over his mouth, shouting, "Lapis! Peridot! Hi!"

Lapis and Peridot looked down. Both of them smiled and Lapis summoned her wings. She floated down as Peridot climbed down. Lapis rushed over to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh, I missed you so much," She said. I blinked and held back tears. I hugged Lapis tightly, saying, "I missed you too. I really should come visit more often."

Lapis let go of me and looked to everybody. "It's good to see you all," She said. Her eyes fell on Amber and she asked, "And....you are...?"

"Oh! We never met," Amber said. She extended her hand and said, "My name is Amber. I'm a friend of Onyx's."

Lapis nodded, taking her hand. "Nice to meet you," She said. We all heard a loud Thump! as Peridot had fallen down. But she quickly jumped up and rushed up next to Lapis. I noticed she was wearing a red bow tie on her neck; she probably got it from her alien plush. She looked at Onyx, grinning, "Glad to see your back, Onyx!"

"Glad to be back," She said. Peridot looked at everybody and her eyes fell on Amethyst. "Amethyst! Something looks different about you..." She said, studying her. All of us, minus Lapis and Peridot, flinched. "Like what?" Amethyst asked, sounding cautious.