Fusion?

Hey guys! So, this chapter will be mostly of Luna practicing her abilities and the next one will be the fusion of Pearl and Amethyst. Anyway, here's the chapter!

-Luna's POV-

"Wow!" I gasped, as I soared above the clouds. The wind in my face was amazing and it felt so great to be above the clouds like a bird. Your probably thinking, 'Hey! Luna is finally using her moonlight wings to fly!' right?

Yeah, I wish.

Astra was flying and I was learning how to fly with her better. The time in the sandstorm was pure luck. Now, the more practice I can get the better. The key to flying with Astra is not to control her, but to be one with her, in a sense. To be able to know when she's going to turn right at the right moment. Let's just say, it's a bit difficult. But the more I got to know Astra, the more she got to know me. This actually helped with a little incident not too long go when....long story short, I learned Garnet has a third eye. Who knew?

I felt Astra beat her wings harder then normal, and I knew what was happening next. I wrapped my arms around her neck, as she swooped up and soared straight down into a nose dive. The exhilaration is amazing; way better then sky diving, even though I've never sky dived before. We were getting close to the ocean water, and I moaned.

"Astra, you want to try that move again?" I asked. She smiled to nod her head and I sighed. At last minute, Astra pulled up, and we were barely above the water. The water shined and twinkled in the sunlight afternoon. I let go of Astra's neck and slowly stood up. Once I was up straight, I put my arms out, readying myself.

"Ready?" I yelled, since my voice at normal level would've been lost in the wind. She seemed to nodded, and I started concentrating. I focused on the water, waiting for the slight movement from Astra that would let me know when. I pinpointed a certain spot in front of me, and concentrated on making a bubble large enough for me and Astra. I felt the slight bob and raised my arms up. Water shot straight up and over us, in casing us in a large bubble. Astra dove under the water and slowed her wing beat down until we were floating in a large bubble under water. I gasped and looked around; I did it.

"We did it!" I said, jumping off of Astra and onto the bubble. The bubble bounced a little, but supported my weight. Astra carefully placed her talons on the bubble, but it didn't burst like the lat twenty times it did. I gave Astra a big hug, feeling her chirp in delight. Just then, I let go of Astra.

"Okay, let's go show the others," I said. I climbed back on top of Astra, and moved my arms up. The bubble started to float up and out of the water, towards shore. As we got closer, I saw that Steven had just dumped a lot of water balloons onto Amethyst. What the heck was he doing? As we got closer, it seemed Pearl and Amethyst were getting ready to argue, when Steven jumped in. Pearl seemed ready to explain something when Steven seemed to point towards my direction. I laughed; what until they get a load of this.

I floated onto the beach and Steven came running up. I jumped off of Astra and walked over to the edge of the bubble. I tapped my finger on it, making it pop. "Wow!" Steven said, as sea water landed everywhere, "How did you do that?"

"I've been practicing on my water abilities," I said. I patted Astra on her neck and she chirped. She spread her wings and flew off, probably to find Sora. "I've been concentrating on my abilities so that now, I've almost perfected how to move the water."

"Really?!" Steven said, shocked, "Could you move me?"

"Uh," I said thinking of the idea. I shivered, "I'm not going to go into that. That sounds disgusting." (Hope you guys get this reference, or at least understand what there talking about).