T H R E E

Mia woke up the next day fully clothed next to Damon and that scared her.

She quickly got up and walked downstairs to see Rose, "Good morning." Mia said and she didn't move. "Hello! I said good morning I get very mad when people are rude- oh god." Mia called Damon downstairs and he came down shirtless.

"Mia you're cute and all but do not wake me while I am in the middle of my beauty slee-Rose!" he ran downstairs and Mia quickly bit into her wrist and placed it on the mouth of the girl.

"What happened?" Damon asked and Mia examined her body. Rose coughed and Mia leaned over to grab her bag getting her little tissues. "Of course you have tissues in your bag." Damon said trying to lighten the mood.

Mia ignored him and moved Toses head to see a bite on the side of her neck. she backed away and bumped into the table. "It is a werewolf bite." MIa said and Damon backed away aswell.

"This is all my fault. Rose the werewolf was after me not you- " Damon threw table in frustration and Mia frightened of his behavior kept her distance.

Mia walked away saying she needed air and sat outside the house on the steps. Mia's mind begsn to wonder as she watched people drive by or walk their dogs.

"She wished she had a place she could call home, she dressed in designer clothes and was the kindest person you would meet, you would think she is the happiest person alive, but somehow she was the saddest.

She missed her ex boyfriend and she missed the rest of the Mikaelson's, she even missed Marcel Gerade. After she discovered they fled Mia aided Marcel in running the city, but she could not stay as it reminded her of Niklaus. Mia walked around the property and thought about everything and anything.

when it was time to go back inside she noticed that all of Elena's friends were inside. Mia sighed, although she lived with the Salvatore brothers for the time being she did not want any part in the Elena drama.

'Mia you're back." Stephen said and Mia smiled. "Hey were you not stuck in a tomb I am happy to see you out." She said and he smiled.

"Hello back to my problem." Elena said and Mia turned to face her. "That is very rude of you. Be happy these people are trying to help you, and I am merciful otherwise I would hand you over to the Mikaelson's myself." Mia said and took a seat right next to her feeling her tense up.

Mia smiled and greeted the rest of the people.

"Mia if you could distract-" Caroline said and Mia raised an eyebrow.

"I am sorry I believe you have got it all wrong, I am not here to aid you in the demise of Niklaus Mikaelson nor Elijah." Mia said and everyone looked at her confused, "I am just here." She shrugged and got comfortable.

Everyone argued around her and Mia noticed Elena's lips were sometimes curling into a smile when Damon said something. Mia stopped herself from rolling her eyes, and observed everyone.

Elena eventually spoke up, "I made a deal with Elijah and if I honor it he will too."

Mia's ears perked up at his name, "Mia he wants you to go home. Something about your attitude will not be tolerated." Elena said and Mia sighed getting up.

"Wait you are just going to go?" Damon asked and Mia nodded. "I have to." She whispered and gave him a small smile before walking towards the exit.

He quickly followed and grabbed her arm, "Don't go Mia he is the enemy."

Mia shook her head getting ready to fight for her family, "He is not my enemy he would put my life on the line or make me chose between you guys or him. I must go see him he owes me a apolygy and I intend to collect." Mia joked and Damon smiled.