T H I R T Y - S I X

one last mission

one last mission

MIA watched as Klaus and Rebekah we're reunited with, the child that she was no longer holding. While they were busy, Mia slipped away and left. Elijah noticed this and decided it was best she had her alone time as it could be overwhelming.

In her absence, Rebekah began to look for firewood and old decorations. An hour or so later, Mia came back with a couple of bags and she quickly set them inside making her way outside. Rebekah also made her way out the house trying her best not to peak in the bags Mia had brought.

"You didn't look did you?" Mia asked crossing her arms and putting her weight on on leg as she looked at the blonde.

"No I didn't look! I swear." Rebekah promised.

"We have a matter to discuss, the curse of the first born." Klaus brought up looking at Mia. He had missed her while she was with Elijah and although he was a litttle jealous he was more than happy to be in the same space with her.

"Curse on the first-born? What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?" Rebekah asked.

"Well, according to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of plague. She was taken as payment by our aunt Dahlia, who then cursed all Mikaelson first-borns for eternity." Klaus explained.

Hayley looked at him concerned, "Is any of this true?"

"It is if we are to believe Finn, who learned it from the bastion of truth-- our mother." Elijah replied.

Rebeksh rolled her eyes, "Well, no wonder Finn hates us. He lost the sister he adored, and instead got a judgy pack of siblings who found him unbearably dull."

" Great. So, is there any chance of us running into your loony aunt Dahlia any time soon?" Hayley asked sarcastically.

"The fable's over a thousand years old. Dahlia is long dead." Elijsh said almost reassuring himself.

Hayley waited a beat before saying, "...Like Esther?"

Klaus rolled his eyes, "No one's going to hurt Hope, because no one's going to find her." He looked over to see Mia and Rebekah putting more wood into the pit.

"There's enough wood, Mia and Rebekah. You'll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas." He said making them stop and glare at him.

"Arson has always been on my bucket Nikalus don't test me." Mia replied lighting a match and blowing it out for effect.

"Look what I found while looking for decorations." Rebekah said pulling out an old Polaroid camera from behind her back, her goal was to avoid an argument in between the two not wanting to be magically blown up by Mia in a fit.

"For what?" Klaus asked annoyed.

Mia glared at him, "Problem? Would you like to address it?"