F O R T Y - E I G H T

Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

FREYA paced around the study while Elijah, looking tense, stood and watched her.  She turns and gives him an incredulous look.

"You daggered Rebekah? And you're just telling me now?" Freya asked, worried. Mia bit her lip, staring into Elijah's brown orbs. "Why are you telling us now?" Mia asked.

Elijah for some odd reason couldn't hold her stare and looked elsewhere, "She sacrificed herself in order to protect us. And, to protect her, I've told Niklaus, and I'm telling you two. No one would have known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life."

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family, and foe. Rebekah was fallen by family. That leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes." Freya said, her face demonstrating full consent ration as she did her best to decipher the prophecy.

"Just one or two." Elijah mumbled sarcastically making Mia smirk, "thank god you and Nik don't have many friends."

"You're my best friend Mia, maybe it's you who I fall by." Elijah teased as Mia threw a pillow at him.

"I'd never hurt you El." Mia said giving him a loving smile. Elijah smiled back, feeling something stir inside of him.

Mia felt something as well, but it wasn't the same as Elijah. "Someone supernatural entered the house," Mia said standing up as they all got ready to defend their home.

Klaus walked in with a smile unaware of their stance, "Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend."

Elijah hilariously rolls his eyes at the sight of Stefan, and Freya gives Klaus a hard look. Meanwhile, Mia and Stefan share a long look, "Is he okay?" Mia asked feeling her heart race.

Before Stefan could say anything Freya looked at Mia confused, "Is who okay?"

Klaus glared at no one in particular, "His Brother, Damon."

Stefan let out a low whistled, "Damon is fine, Mia." He said making Mia slowly walk towards him. Stefan smiled opening his arms to greet the girl he and Damon had taken in awhile ago.

"It's nice to see you, Stefan," Mia said before pulling back.

"Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. Also a long story." Klaus said introducing them.

Stefan nods and smiles weakly in acknowledgment, and Klaus turns back to Freya to address her as he pats Stefan affectionately on the back. "Stefan needs a favor."

Mia and Freya share a look, "Favor?" Mia asked crossing her arms as she looked at the man. Stefan nods, embarrassed as Freya looks at him suspiciously.